Interview on 6/28/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frenchhope1 View Post
    Ok so EAD ordered on 5/30/17 and I693 done yesterday 6/5/2017, picking it up in 2 days sealed and will bring to Interview 6/28/17. Wish me luck, finally i would have a official ID and be able to have a FL license.
    Congratulations! You deserved it!

Comment

Ead

Crossing fingers it will be in the mail today. Had a great birthday week end. Are there any Tampa FL office interview experiences posted on this site, just nervous wreck and curious. I know it is a bonafide marriage but this is also my second interview last one was 2001 with my ex wife as you know my marriage did not work out and she had the time to withdraw from my first app, also Immigration was all out of sync such as out of processing time.

Comment

Crossing fingers it will be in the mail today. Had a great birthday week end. Are there any Tampa FL office interview experiences posted on this site, just nervous wreck and curious. I know it is a bonafide marriage but this is also my second interview last one was 2001 with my ex wife as you know my marriage did not work out and she had the time to withdraw from my first app, also Immigration was all out of sync such as out of processing time.
        Our interview was in the Los Angeles office last week. I posted my complete timeline on the experiences section of the website and you can see it here.

Like you I had a previous marriage that the process was started through and you may find some of the info useful.

Our case was not approved at the interview (6/7) but I received email notification on 6/8 saying card was ordered and 6/9 saying case was approved.

Comment

Very Emotional and Congrats!!!!

Very Emotional and Congrats!!!!

Hey Guys just an update, it was with great emotion when my wife went to my mailbox today since we were not home yesterday. The EAD Approval letter came in stating I will receive my Work auth Card with my parole stamp on it as i requested. Now all is left is our interview on 06/28. We are very excited and very nervous that we get a nice IO. I mean my wife told me just open it and stood behind me holding me really close in case it was bad and i would have a nervous breakdown as she knows i am under that illegal pressure all the time psychologically. I actually teared down to be honest it had been now 9 years since my ex wife had withdrawn from my I485 during our nasty divorce and did it without even telling me a thing. Let's just say i was at work and HR come in and tell me we are sorry but we have this letter from INS and you can not no longer work a 58K salary went down the drain. Now a new life awaits me as I plan to keep my ebay going as entrepreneur and I love my wife so much noone has ever been pushing me to succeed no matter if i have a penny in my pocket.

Comment

EAD Mailed 6/12/2017

Thank you, just got the text messages, mailed today 6/12/17 now onto the interview on 6/28/17. Long time been here since 1993 just crazy and now finally a good wife i broke the ice over 5 years without a psycho ex wife. Anyone ever interviewed in the Tampa Office like recently. It is a Bona Fide marriage but what are your experiences? Anybody thank you.

Comment

Great

Thank you this truly gives me hope. PS do we have to fill out i864 again if we already did from December 2016 and tax form say only the most recent one meaning 2016. I only have doing off the books little jobs and handling our Ebay Business we filed as well since i can't work on the books without EAD because my ssn has that cool message "only valid with Work Authorization". So I am not added on my wife account neither since no good id available, we only have same car insurance, cell phone bill with my name only and we share same numbers submitted with initial application. I am only beneficiary on her checking account with the kids since my ex child support took a huge toll on us and we do not want her account to be completely frozen due to my arrears from previous marriage etc but we are holding strong going onto 6 years. Thank you for reading

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
              Our interview was in the Los Angeles office last week. I posted my complete timeline on the experiences section of the website and you can see it here.

Like you I had a previous marriage that the process was started through and you may find some of the info useful.

Our case was not approved at the interview (6/7) but I received email notification on 6/8 saying card was ordered and 6/9 saying case was approved.

Comment

Thank you this truly gives me hope. PS do we have to fill out i864 again if we already did from December 2016 and tax form say only the most recent one meaning 2016. I only have doing off the books little jobs and handling our Ebay Business we filed as well since i can't work on the books without EAD because my ssn has that cool message "only valid with Work Authorization". So I am not added on my wife account neither since no good id available, we only have same car insurance, cell phone bill with my name only and we share same numbers submitted with initial application. I am only beneficiary on her checking account with the kids since my ex child support took a huge toll on us and we do not want her account to be completely frozen due to my arrears from previous marriage etc but we are holding strong going onto 6 years. Thank you for reading
                yes you need a new i-864 and good luck.

Comment

Ok so EAD ordered on 5/30/17 and I693 done yesterday 6/5/2017, picking it up in 2 days sealed and will bring to Interview 6/28/17. Wish me luck, finally i would have a official ID and be able to have a FL license.

Wishing you the best in your coming interview...Congrat on the EAD.....Soon the lost 58K will be a past story. Good luck

Comment

Update EAD

Ladies and Gentlemen I am so happy to say that I have received my EAD with Parole in the mail Today!! So many emotions i can't even speak right now wowzer!! Ok on to DMV in a few day or tomorrow if I can get a ride there as my wife works early so maybe Friday since only works 1/2 day. Huge lift off of my back. On to the Interview June 28Th God is Good Allellujah!!!!

EAD Mailed 6/12 Received 6/14!!!!

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen I am so happy to say that I have received my EAD with Parole in the mail Today!! So many emotions i can't even speak right now wowzer!! Ok on to DMV in a few day or tomorrow if I can get a ride there as my wife works early so maybe Friday since only works 1/2 day. Huge lift off of my back. On to the Interview June 28Th God is Good Allellujah!!!!

Amazing news my friend!! Best of luck on your interview!! I sure hope my process will go as fast and as smooth as yours.
                      Forms sent 6/2
                      Forms received 6/4
                      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                      PD 6/5 & 6/6
                      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                      SR 9/2
                      Contacted Congressman 10/1
                      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                      Interview letter 10/10
                      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                      Interview 11/8 RFE after
                      New Card Being Produced 11/16
                      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Congratulations‚ I hope your interview goes smoothly

Comment

Thank you

Truly Appreciated now i hope i can get my FL license. The One from NY expired since 2014. Is it all I need in FL would be the EAD and SSN? I have arrears in Child support in NY but i went online and my license document number is old and not showing me anything. Anyone with experience for DMV Florida or how to approach to get a driver's license. I mean i know i have to tell them the truth that i had a license in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it will for you as well just go day by day and don't think about it and block it out next thing you know the approved letters keep coming. As for myself i refuse to lose and be denied. This Interview is mine i will ace it.

Comment

Truly Appreciated now i hope i can get my FL license. The One from NY expired since 2014. Is it all I need in FL would be the EAD and SSN? I have arrears in Child support in NY but i went online and my license document number is old and not showing me anything. Anyone with experience for DMV Florida or how to approach to get a driver's license. I mean i know i have to tell them the truth that i had a license in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it will for you as well just go day by day and don't think about it and block it out next thing you know the approved letters keep coming. As for myself i refuse to lose and be denied. This Interview is mine i will ace it.
                            SSN is class A document for obtaining a driver's license, at least in Washington state where I live. I think you should be Okay with EAD and SSN, if for any reason they want see a photo ID.

Comment

License Yay

Despite of all the bs with ex wife and child support issues from that old marriage, went to the dmv in FL and yay they issued my license right there for a year and next week GC Interview and I will be able to have a 8 year one. NY State had said i would not have one in FL because of an old suspension in 2011. Guess what they were wrong i said all the truth and all good. Amen as The Lord is Mighty!!

Comment

Despite of all the bs with ex wife and child support issues from that old marriage, went to the dmv in FL and yay they issued my license right there for a year and next week GC Interview and I will be able to have a 8 year one. NY State had said i would not have one in FL because of an old suspension in 2011. Guess what they were wrong i said all the truth and all good. Amen as The Lord is Mighty!!

Congrats, good luck at your interview, when God is for us, no man can win against us.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X