No announcement yet.

Interview on 6/28/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm but how did u manage to do this process, after failing the first one, isn't uscis suposed to send you to court and be deported? I thought it was like that but spparently not, thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilex View Post
      Hm but how did u manage to do this process, after failing the first one, isn't uscis suposed to send you to court and be deported? I thought it was like that but spparently not, thank god.
      Not necessarily and even if they referred you to ICE, unless you are a priority (whatever that means) you could keep your head down until now when he was able to do it again. But also if i remember the details of this case right he got his first LPR status but didn't remove conditions.

Comment

Correct

No removal conditions, i was told i was more than welcome to reapply when i had the decision letter in 2006. Never had any removal conditions or no conditions at all. Clean Record and never any issues with the law here not even a darn parking ticket. Just child support late but they do realize i was always paying on time until she sent in that letter so therefore she shot herself in the foot as they say lol. Anyway just a brand new page and new life. I am arranging all via court to see my daughter in NY, guess now the ex will know i am fully legal and her evilness failed 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilex View Post
          I filed originally in 1989 through marriage to my first wife and we had an interview and I received an I-551 stamp in my passport. We separated soon after and never completed the process‚*nor did I ever receive a physical green card. Obviously I never had the conditions of my temporary permanent residence removed.

Fast forward to this year and I reapplied for AOS via my current wife in January. We had the interview early this month and received approval the following day and I now have a 10 year green card in hand (married for over two years to my current wife). The IO said there was no deportation order ever placed on me and he just had to review some procedural issues with his supervisor related to my case after the interview and he saw no issues whatsoever with the case.

I do think that it is very possible if today the same were to happen‚ that is that a person does not apply to have the conditions removed on their temporary permanent residence then they most probably would be placed into deportation proceedings.

Comment

Indeed

Yes I agree if this would happen today, everything changed but also if you are from a country that is not black listed you can reapply. I still don't get why so many couples showed up with attorneys, we were one of the few that did not have one and walked out smiling and wiping tears lol.

Comment

Mailed notification Yay

Alright this email came to me during my mother in laws Bday at 6:20PM!! GC already being mailed that is awesome!!!

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: MSC

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 30, 2017, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSC.... to the address you gave us

Perfect Week End OMG, Happy 4th of July, Love My Immihelp family for all the support!! Talk to ya'll after the 4th!! May The 4th be with You and Stay away from the Dark Side Luke!!!!

Comment

Now, this is how you celebrate Fourth of July, in grand style..... Once again, a big congrats bro...enjoy yourself......

Originally posted by frenchhope1 View Post
                Alright this email came to me during my mother in laws Bday at 6:20PM!! GC already being mailed that is awesome!!!

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: MSC

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 30, 2017, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSC.... to the address you gave us

Perfect Week End OMG, Happy 4th of July, Love My Immihelp family for all the support!! Talk to ya'll after the 4th!! May The 4th be with You and Stay away from the Dark Side Luke!!!!

Comment

Same to You

Yup Just got back home as my wife and kids took it to the Orange Resort in Orlando since Saturday, had the privilege to drive without looking over my shoulder and she could fall asleep not worrying about me being pulled over with a bad license no longer no longer Happy 4th to All I love you Guys. Once I got home i had the acceptance GC Letter, I guess tomorrow should be the GC in the mail. what a thrilling month!!! You all can do this my fellow americans!!! Clock is ticking 3 years to citizenship here i come!!

Comment

GC received in the Mail today

So, my GC was received in the mail today. I was very excited until i saw they put a F for Female what is wrong with these people all my documents say M for Male, really come on now. So i called USCIS, Got an expedited thing going, guy said they will respond in 5 days or so. I am not paying 500 bucks to replace something they did. Any ideas or should i just wait. Glad i am not leaving the country any time soon.

Comment

So, my GC was received in the mail today. I was very excited until i saw they put a F for Female what is wrong with these people all my documents say M for Male, really come on now. So i called USCIS, Got an expedited thing going, guy said they will respond in 5 days or so. I am not paying 500 bucks to replace something they did. Any ideas or should i just wait. Glad i am not leaving the country any time soon.
                      Wow and you would think that since we are all paying close to $2,000 just for the forms, that they would at least try to put the correct information on the green card.
                      Forms sent 6/2
                      Forms received 6/4
                      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                      PD 6/5 & 6/6
                      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                      SR 9/2
                      Contacted Congressman 10/1
                      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                      Interview letter 10/10
                      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                      Interview 11/8 RFE after
                      New Card Being Produced 11/16
                      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

You made me get mine out of my wallet to check... "M" is marked clearly for sex on mine

Comment

Case Expedited

LOL I hear you, i did not see it at first i sent a pic to the wife and she said does this say F under sex, she was more furious than i was. So now it says case expedited and referred to someone or whatever this means. Gonna still go to the dmv and get my 8 year license, appointment set on Monday i will tell them it is a typo unless they want me to put my pants down hahahah as at this point i will not care at all lmbo. Anyway they said to wait 5 days for something in the mail. I think what i will do if i receive nothing is that once i get my license I am going to send this I-90 in with documentation proving that. What a waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

that is just so crazy, all correct except the typo under sex. I refuse to keep it that way, too many issues can emerge while traveling so no thanks and no paying the fee since it is their mistake, got it correct on EAD which i don't need, maybe they should refund that fee too since the GC came so quickly behind it but nope they won't anyway. The least is that i have it and it is green as a green card lol.

Comment

Expedited Case due to DHS Error on GC

So here we go. I received that letter from DHS or from the Tampa Office just to set up an appointment with InfoPass. USCIS could have told me that over the phone last week. The letter says nothing new. So i am setting up an appointment because before i returned my GC with the typo under Sex they put a F instead of an M, I would need some type of stamp or something. Now i may have to wait over 90 days and it took only 4 days to get it after my approval on the 28th. I mean what a headache. On the other hand though i did get my 8 year FL license today, the downside is that the lady from DMV told me 2 weeks ago when i got my temporary one that i would not have to pay $55 again and guess what...she was wrong and i paid again $55, this is outrageous and unprofessional for people that have been working over 10 years in a place not knowing the actual facts and rules. I am calling their headquarters tomorrow to have something done or some type of refund this is absolutely crazy.
                            So 6/21 Temporary license for a year and 7/10 License for a year $55 X 2 = $110 in a matter of weeks. Your thoughts on this folks.

Comment

So here we go. I received that letter from DHS or from the Tampa Office just to set up an appointment with InfoPass. USCIS could have told me that over the phone last week. The letter says nothing new. So i am setting up an appointment because before i returned my GC with the typo under Sex they put a F instead of an M, I would need some type of stamp or something. Now i may have to wait over 90 days and it took only 4 days to get it after my approval on the 28th. I mean what a headache. On the other hand though i did get my 8 year FL license today, the downside is that the lady from DMV told me 2 weeks ago when i got my temporary one that i would not have to pay $55 again and guess what...she was wrong and i paid again $55, this is outrageous and unprofessional for people that have been working over 10 years in a place not knowing the actual facts and rules. I am calling their headquarters tomorrow to have something done or some type of refund this is absolutely crazy.
                              So 6/21 Temporary license for a year and 7/10 License for a year $55 X 2 = $110 in a matter of weeks. Your thoughts on this folks.
                              My CA ID is only valid for a year (less now) as it was issued to reflect the expiration date on my EAD. I just figured oh well‚ it is what it is and I'll just renew it when it expires in a year. I'm not sure why you renewed your license again already as the other one would have still been perfectly good until it expired and then renewed it again in a year. It stands to reason that they charge you each time they issue you a license / ID card. Just my opinion

Comment

I should have but

Well exactly but i did what the DMV lady said and came back since she said it would have been just a wash no charge. Actually also in a year it would have been 85 lol so more so whatever it was a win lose situation hahaa Love this country though. Otherwise Infopass is so busy that next appointment is on July 25 then fixing with the I90 form as DHS error for the Female sex typo wowzerrrr.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X