Interview on 6/28/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview tomorrow 6/28/17 Tampa

Ok so here we go all the documents are ready steady to go tomorrow, have not seen a huge folder like this since History class in my old French High School. Anyhow I am going to have a good night sleep and will be there 9Am sharp. May The Lord keep on opening all the doors for me and all of us Amen!!!
    I, yesterday received a RFE about my I94 document for more evidence however my EAD letter from this month has already approved Parole I-512 on it. I guess there must be miscommunication in their office in MO. I replied with the USCIS letter and copy of my EAD I just received on the 12th...weird!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by frenchhope1 View Post
      Ok so here we go all the documents are ready steady to go tomorrow, have not seen a huge folder like this since History class in my old French High School. Anyhow I am going to have a good night sleep and will be there 9Am sharp. May The Lord keep on opening all the doors for me and all of us Amen!!!
      I, yesterday received a RFE about my I94 document for more evidence however my EAD letter from this month has already approved Parole I-512 on it. I guess there must be miscommunication in their office in MO. I replied with the USCIS letter and copy of my EAD I just received on the 12th...weird!! lol

I believe the I-94 has nothing to do with the EAD and is for proof of legal entry / inspection for the I-485.

I did not have my original I-94 because it was taken during the interview when I originally applied for AOS with my first wife in 1988. In my application I included color photocopies of the pages in my passport that had my entry stamp‚ the cancelled lifetime visa and the page with I-551 stamp on it. I was asked not asked for any additional information regarding my I-94 during the interview nor did I receive any RFE. Do you have the passport you entered with?
      Last edited by S_R_E; 06-27-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck bro, you have come a lot way for this day. Stay strong and God will favor you.

Comment

Successful Interview Emotional Day

Wow, our interview went very well, Approved for 10 Years, Can apply for Citizenship in 3 Years. Interview was in Tampa, when we got there, our name was not listed omg imagine how my facial expression was until she said it was their mistake and got that ticket. So appointment was for 9:30AM and we were seen by 10:30AM. My ticket time was 9:11am when we got in so i said reversed it is my birth date so it will be a good day!!.
            A Nice Gentleman sat us in and swore us in after 5 minutes of chit chat, took no paperwork at all from us, however our kids birth certificates were missing from their folder even though they were pre submitted since 12/2016.
            He said ok this is a real real marriage and everything checks out and stamped the approval on it. No I94 was needed or anything else they already have my entire life in this huge book. Just imagine how emotional i was and my wife was and family waiting outside my in laws etc. I cried like a baby because I have been through so much and the IO felt for me because he did not understand how my ex wife could have been so cruel but now a page just turned.
            12/2016 Documents accepted
            01/2017 Fingerprinted
            04/2017 RFE for more information and bank statements and taxes etc
            05/24/2017 Interview scheduled for 06/28/2017
            06/08/2017 All accepted for EAD and Parole
            06/12/2017 EAD and Parole received
            06/28/2017 Interview Done and Approved for 10 Years with a chance for Citizenship in 3 Years from now

Thank you all and God Bless you on your Journey, Remember that God is Good so stay clean, keep your records clean and be yourself, Do not lie, be honest. I was not afraid to cry and did not put an act for it. I am 42 years old man and not afraid to say i did. Lost all papers since 2006, Stay focused and do not ever lose hope!!
            Frenchhope1 signing out!!

Comment

Wow, our interview went very well, Approved for 10 Years, Can apply for Citizenship in 3 Years. Interview was in Tampa, when we got there, our name was not listed omg imagine how my facial expression was until she said it was their mistake and got that ticket. So appointment was for 9:30AM and we were seen by 10:30AM. My ticket time was 9:11am when we got in so i said reversed it is my birth date so it will be a good day!!.
              A Nice Gentleman sat us in and swore us in after 5 minutes of chit chat, took no paperwork at all from us, however our kids birth certificates were missing from their folder even though they were pre submitted since 12/2016.
              He said ok this is a real real marriage and everything checks out and stamped the approval on it. No I94 was needed or anything else they already have my entire life in this huge book. Just imagine how emotional i was and my wife was and family waiting outside my in laws etc. I cried like a baby because I have been through so much and the IO felt for me because he did not understand how my ex wife could have been so cruel but now a page just turned.
              01/2017 Fingerprinted
              06/28/2017 Interview Done and Approved for 10 Years with a chance for Citizenship in 3 Years from now

Thank you all and God Bless you on your Journey, Remember that God is Good so stay clean, keep your records clean and be yourself, Do not lie, be honest. I was not afraid to cry and did not put an act for it. I am 42 years old man and not afraid to say i did. Lost all papers since 2006, Stay focused and do not ever lose hope!!
              Congratulations. I didn't believe it until I had the card in hand lol... you'll have yours soon enough

Comment

Congratsss!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! and You have been a real hope for all of us. Keep the joy and moment forward :-)

01/2017 Fingerprinted

Comment

01/2017 Fingerprinted

Congratulations!!!!!...Your story has been an inspiration to others....please don't sign out......We need your veteran experience in the forum (lol).....Congrats once again....

Comment

01/2017 Fingerprinted

I knew you would make it, gratz men, did they allowed ur phone inside btw?

Comment

No Cell Phone

As precaution we were told to turn them off and leave them in front of him and Thanks so much I appreciate it and feel so much relief dude!!

- - - Updated - - -

I will check regularly. FYI to all when you are in doubt and looking for old I94 from the 1990 etc call your CBP office where you entered they will help you if you remember enough such as your passport number and open a case with FOIA. They helped me for my passport stamp page from 1993 otherwise i was pretty much cooked well done

Comment

Thank You

Yup waiting as well lol!! Nothing updated yet on USCIS website but hey i saw that stamp and that was enough for me. I was walking on air it was like i could not hear anyone talking to me i was in shock, it only took 15 minutes for waiting 11 years after my ex withdrew from initial application. Good to know i have a real wife i will never ever let go. She has been there even when i had a $40 check instead of 400 since Child Support would kill me on that end. So ex wife lose, New wife wins, i will never be deported nor commit any crimes nor sale drugs like she wished upon me to pay for support. To anyone out there if you have a wife that sponsors you and says now I own you loud and clear and says just kidding, well run like hell because i didn't and it surely was the truth she thought she was god and owned my soul. Anyway that page just turned, onto going to court to defend myself and get my visitation, now my daughter is 15 in NY and guess what my new spouse already has the attorney all figured out and i have a solid case to reverse all those child support interest etc since it was indeed her doing that is why i fell into arrears, she had no grounds to terminate my I485 during divorce and letter sent to INS was a total fabrication, good actress she was indeed and will be fired from **** acting very soon lol

Comment

Congratulations!

Let go of the past and welcome the bright future aread of you!

Comment

Originally posted by steadygaze View Post
                            Let go of the past and welcome the bright future aread of you!
                            Jeje i was going to advise him the same thing but them i remembered how bad she was with him without second thoughts and.. well.. as long as it wont affect his daughter i would'nt let her go, what she did is unforgivable.

Comment

Well no matter how long lies travel, the truth always catches up and over take it. Your case, I believe you have to fight for your GIRL, she is not a victim. A friend of mine was in similar position, the wife USC was super abusive, hitting him, with minor injuries and she still call the cops on him. The cops came, saw the injury, she told them she was defending herself. His saving grace that night, their older neighbor who have been waiting for a chance to do something, called one of the cops and explaining the abusive nature of the woman. The cops advice my friend to get a lawyer, the lawyer was able to get a green card for him in front of a judge under the abusive spouse case. The judge ruled in his favor, after the photos of the injuries and the arresting officers case.
                              My advice is, if she becomes abusive, threatening you after the love is gone in the marriage, move out and move on.

Yup waiting as well lol!! Nothing updated yet on USCIS website but hey i saw that stamp and that was enough for me. I was walking on air it was like i could not hear anyone talking to me i was in shock, it only took 15 minutes for waiting 11 years after my ex withdrew from initial application. Good to know i have a real wife i will never ever let go. She has been there even when i had a $40 check instead of 400 since Child Support would kill me on that end. So ex wife lose, New wife wins, i will never be deported nor commit any crimes nor sale drugs like she wished upon me to pay for support. To anyone out there if you have a wife that sponsors you and says now I own you loud and clear and says just kidding, well run like hell because i didn't and it surely was the truth she thought she was god and owned my soul. Anyway that page just turned, onto going to court to defend myself and get my visitation, now my daughter is 15 in NY and guess what my new spouse already has the attorney all figured out and i have a solid case to reverse all those child support interest etc since it was indeed her doing that is why i fell into arrears, she had no grounds to terminate my I485 during divorce and letter sent to INS was a total fabrication, good actress she was indeed and will be fired from **** acting very soon lol

Comment

I surely will

Absolutely will fight for her, now i have not seen her since 2010 when i moved to FL from NY. Best decision ever made since i was just drowning there for 17 years and FL changed my life met my new wife here, total different ball game truly. By the way:

New Card Is Being Produced

On June 28, 2017, we ordered your new card. This updated overnight i assume as i got that email at 3am lol. My lawyer is ready once i got this in hand. Interest in Child Support is 10k alone so literally i have a old balance hard to catch on. My wife always files for Injured spouse otherwise we would have nothing left of taxes. I am sending weekly for child support online since i started a home business to make ends and the wholesale business is my thing really. Ebay Store and Amazon Store.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X