Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
    You called him/her or did you contact them via their website?
    I contacted via website and then called them during their business hours.

Comment

• Interview appointment received

My PD is 05/05 @ NBC
      Bio on 06/12
      received RFIE on my I-485 on 06/08
      replied to Initaial evidence request by 06/27
      EAD approval notice on the USCIS website 08/24
      EAD received on 08/28
      Interview appointment email got on 09/18
      Interview appointment on 10/19 ---- Raleigh, NC office

Comment

• Case Inquiry and Congressman

So my PD is 6/5, I did my biometrics 6/28. Since then I have not received any sort of updates. I currently hold DACA EAD which is expiring in January. DACA has been rescinded and I have until 10/5 to renew it ($500-$600). I called my congressman's office (both in Chicago and DC) and both representatives told me that I will get my EAD before January. I submitted a case inquiry 9/2, it has not been assigned yet and I am expecting a response on 9/24. They told me that after 9/24 if I do not receive my EAD or the response is not enough, I have to wait 30 days and come in personally to the congressman's office and they will submit another case inquiry. Guys, I know that I should not be worried because 1) I have an EAD card and 2) it is expiring in January BUT I find myself in a pickle because what if I do not get the EAD card before January? I can't afford to be unemployed.

Just sharing my experience and frustrations. I just do not like checking USCIS website, USCIS app and USPS for any updates and find nothing. Stressing out here a little.
        Forms sent 6/2
        Forms received 6/4
        Received texts/e-mails 6/6
        PD 6/5 & 6/6
        NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
        Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
        SR 9/2
        Contacted Congressman 10/1
        Called the Congressman's office 10/10
        Interview letter 10/10
        Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
        Received EAD/AP card 10/17
        Interview 11/8 RFE after
        New Card Being Produced 11/16
        Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• i understand you frustation but just think how lucky you are to already have a work permit and AOS in progress. you think most people can afford to just have one person working. i dont think many. just wait for the response in a few days and then you will see whats going on otherwise just book an infopass and talk to an IO in person.

Comment

So my PD is 6/5, I did my biometrics 6/28. Since then I have not received any sort of updates. I currently hold DACA EAD which is expiring in January. DACA has been rescinded and I have until 10/5 to renew it ($500-$600). I called my congressman's office (both in Chicago and DC) and both representatives told me that I will get my EAD before January. I submitted a case inquiry 9/2, it has not been assigned yet and I am expecting a response on 9/24. They told me that after 9/24 if I do not receive my EAD or the response is not enough, I have to wait 30 days and come in personally to the congressman's office and they will submit another case inquiry. Guys, I know that I should not be worried because 1) I have an EAD card and 2) it is expiring in January BUT I find myself in a pickle because what if I do not get the EAD card before January? I can't afford to be unemployed.

Just sharing my experience and frustrations. I just do not like checking USCIS website, USCIS app and USPS for any updates and find nothing. Stressing out here a little.

Don't stress they will respond to you by the 24th, I was told they will respond by 17th Sept and the did on the 13th, so your respond is coming don't worry. Another good thing is they may just send you straight into interview early without EAD since you have one for now.Everything will workout just fine.

Comment

Just be patiently wait. I am filling form Chicago. It took 24 days for my 1st SR to be assigned to an officer and I got an response 6 days later, which is the interview notice. So yes, I got interview notice before the EAD card. I have also seen another Chicago filler's SR took about same length of time to be assigned. It is saying that Chicago got a lot application this year and the SR process been delayed. So it won't be fast as before. You should get response next week or so.

Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                Just be patiently wait. I am filling form Chicago. It took 24 days for my 1st SR to be assigned to an officer and I got an response 6 days later, which is the interview notice. So yes, I got interview notice before the EAD card. I have also seen another Chicago filler's SR took about same length of time to be assigned. It is saying that Chicago got a lot application this year and the SR process been delayed. So it won't be fast as before. You should get response next week or so.

Good luck.
                So if you did your interview do you know if you got the conditional GC? My concern is the EAD. I mean it would be great to get the interview.
                Forms sent 6/2
                Forms received 6/4
                PD 6/5 & 6/6
                SR 9/2
                Interview letter 10/10
                Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

• I need to travel to hometown and my travel document SR has been denied.
                  I am so tensed now no change in status. My F1 is also expiring in december as I am graduating in dec.
                  no change in I485 since july 12
                  My PD- 06-13-2017

Can anyone tell me what if i dont get my travel doc approved and i need to travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by erkriti09 View Post
                    I need to travel to hometown and my travel document SR has been denied.
                    I am so tensed now no change in status. My F1 is also expiring in december as I am graduating in dec.
                    no change in I485 since july 12
                    My PD- 06-13-2017

Can anyone tell me what if i dont get my travel doc approved and i need to travel.
                    Do not travel. Going into this process, you need to know that you have to stay in the country. What is your PD?
                    Forms sent 6/2
                    Forms received 6/4
                    PD 6/5 & 6/6
                    SR 9/2
                    Interview letter 10/10
                    Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

Do not travel. Going into this process, you need to know that you have to stay in the country. What is your PD?
                      For me too. Only EAD card is mailed, my advanced parole card is not yet here. I have to travel outside the country by mid November. Hopefully I will get it on time.

My PD is June 21,2017
                      Last edited by apollox; 09-21-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by apollox View Post
                        For me too. Only EAD card is mailed my advanced parole card is not yet here. I have to travel outside the country by mid november. Hopefully I will get it on time.

My PD is June 21,2017
                        If you filed for both at the same time, your EAD will say that it also serves as advance parole document. On the case status online, they had "card mailed to me" for EAD and "name updated" for AP.

Comment

So if you did your interview do you know if you got the conditional GC? My concern is the EAD. I mean it would be great to get the interview.
                          I did the SR to EAD but it return the interview notice. I don't exactly how it works. It seems like when you do SR they will review your entire application if you file concurrent. I would get conditional GC I guess. My EAD has been mailed out yesterday. Would find out if it is combo card or only EAD soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                            I did the SR to EAD but it return the interview notice. I don't exactly how it works. It seems like when you do SR they will review your entire application if you file concurrent. I would get conditional GC I guess. My EAD has been mailed out yesterday. Would find out if it is combo card or only EAD soon.
                            Oh so the SR not only got you the interview notice but also EAD? Awesome!
                            Forms sent 6/2
                            Forms received 6/4
                            PD 6/5 & 6/6
                            SR 9/2
                            Interview letter 10/10
                            Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

• Same here

Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                              My EAD was mailed out yesterday too.
                              Only you already have your Interview.
                              I still have to wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                              Oh so the SR not only got you the interview notice but also EAD? Awesome!
                              You gotta wait.
                              You see that people from May are just getting their EAD.
                              So basically you should more then likely receive yours end of september or beginning of october.
                              And about the SR, i wouldn't be so sure they will answer it.
                              Mine was supposed to be answered by Sept 5th and they didn't.
                              I wrote all the details about it in the MAY FILLERS POST.

Just wait and stop checking all this cause it's not doing any good.
                              Especially since you have already a work permit till January.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grigonic View Post
                                My EAD was mailed out yesterday too.
                                Only you already have your Interview.
                                I still have to wait.

- - - Updated - - -

You gotta wait.
                                You see that people from May are just getting their EAD.
                                So basically you should more then likely receive yours end of september or beginning of october.
                                And about the SR, i wouldn't be so sure they will answer it.
                                Mine was supposed to be answered by Sept 5th and they didn't.
                                I wrote all the details about it in the MAY FILLERS POST.

Just wait and stop checking all this cause it's not doing any good.
                                Especially since you have already a work permit till January.
                                Sorry but I can't stop checking. And so what if my current EAD is expiring in January? I can't afford to take the risk of not knowing what the status is on my I-765 through AOS since the current one I have will expire and I won't be able to renew. My only chance to renew is October 5th. I know many of you think that I should not worry but I do worry. I have already submitted a case inquiry, talked to two representatives from my congressman's office. I really can't afford any delays. I do not want to get everything ASAP, I just want to get a sense and assurance that I will get my EAD before January. I already know what to do after the 24th of September if I do not get a good response.
                                Forms sent 6/2
                                Forms received 6/4
                                PD 6/5 & 6/6
                                SR 9/2
                                Interview letter 10/10
                                Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}