Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Submission - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-765, I-864)

Hi Everyone!

I submitted all my papers this month finally! Now we wait.

This is my timeline so far

My case: Previous F-1 Student, VWP Overstay from Australia for 4 months. Married Feb 14th of this year 💜 (Same sex marriage)

Sent papers to USCIS Chicago lockbox via USPS priority: June 14th

Received by USCIS:

NOA1: June 23rd (Friday). Received 3 text messages and 3 emails saying case received w MSC reciept numbers. Entered case numbers online the following Monday and says that fingerprint fee was received and that NBC is currently working on my case.

Cheques Cashed: June 24th

Now I'm waiting for my notices in the mail and biometrics appointment I'll keep you guys updated!

Comment

Update!

Originally posted by petedaussie View Post
      Hi Everyone!

I submitted all my papers this month finally! Now we wait.

This is my timeline so far

My case: Previous F-1 Student, VWP Overstay from Australia for 4 months. Married Feb 14th of this year 💜 (Same sex marriage)

Sent papers to USCIS Chicago lockbox via USPS priority: June 14th

Received by USCIS:

NOA1: June 23rd (Friday). Received 3 text messages and 3 emails saying case received w MSC reciept numbers. Entered case numbers online the following Monday and says that fingerprint fee was received and that NBC is currently working on my case.

Cheques Cashed: June 24th

Now I'm waiting for my notices in the mail and biometrics appointment I'll keep you guys updated!
      UPDATE 06/29/2017

Just received all three of my 737C Notices in the mail! Everything is being processed and now waiting for biometrics appointment letter.

Comment

Unknown item on USPS Tracking App

So I got notified on June 18th that there was something coming my way. It said it arrived at 60607 USPS location and it is in transit. Now it is 6/30 and I have filed a complaint (I have a case number) and I have called the 60607 USPS location and the USPS close to my home and nobody knows what it is or from whom it is. Now since I sent my applications, I want to be on top of any mail coming my way so I am kind of stressing out over this. The lady at the USPS location close to my home said that it has my address as an incomplete address so it only says the street name but not the number. They also mentioned that it might be a COD but I am not sure why it would be a COD.

It better not be an RFE because I will be double mad: 1) for getting an RFE and 2) for the USPS delayed its delivery.

Any thoughts?
        Forms sent 6/2
        Forms received 6/4
        Received texts/e-mails 6/6
        PD 6/5 & 6/6
        NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
        Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
        SR 9/2
        Contacted Congressman 10/1
        Called the Congressman's office 10/10
        Interview letter 10/10
        Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
        Received EAD/AP card 10/17
        Interview 11/8 RFE after
        New Card Being Produced 11/16
        Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
          So I got notified on June 18th that there was something coming my way. It said it arrived at 60607 USPS location and it is in transit. Now it is 6/30 and I have filed a complaint (I have a case number) and I have called the 60607 USPS location and the USPS close to my home and nobody knows what it is or from whom it is. Now since I sent my applications, I want to be on top of any mail coming my way so I am kind of stressing out over this. The lady at the USPS location close to my home said that it has my address as an incomplete address so it only says the street name but not the number. They also mentioned that it might be a COD but I am not sure why it would be a COD.

It better not be an RFE because I will be double mad: 1) for getting an RFE and 2) for the USPS delayed its delivery.

Any thoughts?
          The USPS site / app shows ALL mail that has tracking on it sent to your address. It does not exclusively show mail from USCIS. If you received no text alert / email from USCIS regarding an RFE (assuming you signed up for those services) then unless you have a concrete reason for expecting something from USCIS in the mail then I would assume it is not from them (specially as it is COD)

Comment

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
            The USPS site / app shows ALL mail that has tracking on it sent to your address. It does not exclusively show mail from USCIS. If you received no text alert / email from USCIS regarding an RFE (assuming you signed up for those services) then unless you have a concrete reason for expecting something from USCIS in the mail then I would assume it is not from them (specially as it is COD)
            I did sign up for the text and e-mail notifications. But I just thought that like everything in life, they might sometimes forget. But I hope it isn't USCIS. It still bothers me that I have no idea what it is or from whom it is.
            Forms sent 6/2
            Forms received 6/4
            PD 6/5 & 6/6
            SR 9/2
            Interview letter 10/10
            Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

Update!

Originally posted by petedaussie View Post
              UPDATE 06/29/2017

Just received all three of my 737C Notices in the mail! Everything is being processed and now waiting for biometrics appointment letter.
              UPDATE 06/30/2017

I just recieved my Biometrics appointment letter today. Scheduled for 07/14/2017!

Comment

my Biometric is on Thursday 07/06

Comment

June Filer

I would like to also join this thread since I petitioned my husband on mid June, info was received on 06/20. I got the notices on 06/30 that they accepted all the forms. Now waiting on biometric appointment. Very anxious now. I will be updating you as soon as we hear anything.

06/27/2017 I-485
                  06/27/2017 I-765
                  06/27/2017 I-131
                  06/27/2017 I-130

Comment

Another June filer

Hello All.
                    *** to the June filers.

History.
                    I am currently on L1 visa and work for a multinational in the US ( have been for 4.5 years). Filed concurrent 485/130/765/131 in June based on marriage to a USC ( Got married to my sweet heart in early june). Mailed docs on June 19th. Received 797 notice yesterday. Priority date for all is June 22nd.

We engaged an attorney to take care of this.

The package we sent had:
                    130, 130A, 325a for both, 485, 765, 131, 864, sealed medical exam, marriage certificate, passport photos, checks for 485 and 130, all my previous work permit visas (I have held H1 and L1 statuses for many years), my current I94 (valid till September 2017 and my employer has independently filed for L1 extension), my wife's passport copy

The attorney said no evidence (besides marriage certificate) is required at this point. Such evidence is required later for interview. Having dated and lived together for a while we do have a ton of it.

Will be sharing experiences as I get updates. And finally we live in Boston area.

Thanks

Comment

Hi! this is my timeline

06/19: package sent
                      06/23: package received
                      06/28: checks cashed
                      07/05: receipts received
                      07/08: biometrics appointment schedule for 07/18

I am filing from miami

Comment

Fingerprints

Originally posted by laurentideicesheet View Post
                        Hello All.
                        *** to the June filers.

History.
                        I am currently on L1 visa and work for a multinational in the US ( have been for 4.5 years). Filed concurrent 485/130/765/131 in June based on marriage to a USC ( Got married to my sweet heart in early june). Mailed docs on June 19th. Received 797 notice yesterday. Priority date for all is June 22nd.

We engaged an attorney to take care of this.

The package we sent had:
                        130, 130A, 325a for both, 485, 765, 131, 864, sealed medical exam, marriage certificate, passport photos, checks for 485 and 130, all my previous work permit visas (I have held H1 and L1 statuses for many years), my current I94 (valid till September 2017 and my employer has independently filed for L1 extension), my wife's passport copy

The attorney said no evidence (besides marriage certificate) is required at this point. Such evidence is required later for interview. Having dated and lived together for a while we do have a ton of it.

Will be sharing experiences as I get updates. And finally we live in Boston area.

Thanks
                        I completed my biometrics/fingerprinting today. My original appointment for FP was 7/21 and I received that notice on 7/7. But I am out of town all week next week. So took my chances and walked in to Revere,MA (Greater Boston) fingerprints office on 7/10, monday. I explained my situation and showed my air tickets (as proof of being out of town) to the gentleman incharge. He was very accomodating, nice and explained I should walk in on wednesday, 7/12 (today). I did that this morning at 8 AM and was out of the center by 8:45 AM with fingerprinting done.

Comment

Update

Originally posted by amybtr View Post
                          Hi! this is my timeline

06/19: package sent
                          06/23: package received
                          06/28: checks cashed
                          07/05: receipts received
                          07/08: biometrics appointment schedule for 07/18

I am filing from miami
                          07/18: Biometrics done

what's the next step?

Comment

Originally posted by amybtr View Post
                            07/18: Biometrics done

what's the next step?
                            Waiting for an interview/EAD or RFE (request for evidence)....I have been waiting almost a month since my biometrics appointment (6/28). Checking status online and on the app every single day.
                            Forms sent 6/2
                            Forms received 6/4
                            PD 6/5 & 6/6
                            SR 9/2
                            Interview letter 10/10
                            Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

June Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

April 22nd,2017 - Married to a US Citizen
                              June 16th,2017 - Package Sent
                              June 21st,2017 - Receipt Notice and receipt number given
                              July 8th,2017 - Biometrics notice
                              July 18th,2017 - Biometrics taken

I am applying from Los Angeles. My application was sent to Chicago center.I have a question. My H1 expires in early September and so does my drivers license.

Do you think I will get my EAD card on time.

Can I take the EAD receipt notice to DMV and have my DL extended?

In order to keep my job should I apply for H1 extension ?

Comment

Originally posted by apollox View Post
                                April 22nd,2017 - Married to a US Citizen
                                June 16th,2017 - Package Sent
                                June 21st,2017 - Receipt Notice and receipt number given
                                July 8th,2017 - Biometrics notice
                                July 18th,2017 - Biometrics taken

I am applying from Los Angeles. My application was sent to Chicago center.I have a question. My H1 expires in early September and so does my drivers license.

Do you think I will get my EAD card on time.

Can I take the EAD receipt notice to DMV and have my DL extended?

In order to keep my job should I apply for H1 extension ?
                                It is unlikely you will get you EAD on time. DL policies are different from state to state with some states accepting i-797 receipt as proof of legal presence and some states do not. You can try to Expedia your EAD on the grounds of severe financial hardship due to job loss that will happen when your H1 expires - but you have to do it now because even expedited EAD's take time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X