Questions About I-130 and I-130A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About I-130 and I-130A

My husband and I have been married since November 2010 and we have a 6 month old daughter. My husband and daughter are US citizens and I am an Indian Citizen. All three of us currently live in Belfast. My husband has found a permanent job in California and we will be moving in three weeks. I hold a B2 Visitor visa to the US which expires in 2022. Our plan is as follows:
    All three of us move to California with me and the baby having a return ticket to India in 6 months. While we are there, my husband will be submitting the I-130/I-130A package during the first two weeks and our goal is to stay together during the waiting period which is usually six months (as you all know).

I have the following questions:
    (1) In I-130A Page 1, Part 1, Question 4a, what should I write as 'Physical Address 1' - will it be the California one or the Indian (my home in India) one?
    I am asking this because if I don't mention the Indian address here there is no other place on this form where the Indian address will be mentioned, and I will be getting all my immigration procedures done in India (like police clearance, medical, interview, etc).

(2) In I-130 Page 5, Part 4, Question 11a, what should my husband write as 'Beneficiary's Physical Address' - will it be the California one or the Indian one?
    I am asking this because if I don't mention the Indian address here there is no other place on this form where the Indian address will be mentioned (except in my native language on Page 8, Part 4, Question 57a), and I will be getting all my immigration procedures done in India.

(3) In I-130 Page 7, Part 4, Question 46a, will mentioning my I-94 information (as I will be in California while I-130 is submitted) create any delay or issue?

Thank you in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X