Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-1 /J-2 Visa Stamping Renewal Process

Hi Team,

I am back again with a new query, and I appreciate all the help I received during my previous queries.

Both me and my wife's visa stamping is getting expired in August 2017, although our DS-2019 is valid till 2020 and on I-94 , the valid until is written as - D/s, and it means that I can stay legally here until the end of the program, which I know. But I would like to extend the visa stamp on the password for both of us.

Hence I am planning to travel to India. So please let me know what is the process to book appointment for the visa Stamping extension. Is there any specific link of USICS page where I need to book the application?

It's really urgent so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Anirban Nandy

Hi,
    I am in a similar situation. I attended visa interview on 8th June 2017 to attend training in US from 29th July to 9th August 2017. But I got my visa today with expiration date given as 9th August 2017. Now I have been given start dates as 4th August to 14th September 2017 in DS2019 form from the host institution. Should I use this new amended form to reapply for visa or apply for visa extension?

Thank you
    Priya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X