Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 Visa (AOS)

Hello guys,

My partner and I submitted form I-485 for her AOS.

PD: 02/10/2017

06/01/2017: still "fingerprint fee was received" since march2017.

I am an active duty military and I have a friend that we have the same case, her wife did not undergo to the interview process after 3months when she did her biometric, she called USCIS and talk to immigration officer they said she is eligible for a waiver, and they approved her green card without interview.

It is possible for an active duty military? or for K1 visa only?

I see people posting here that they do the same thing,

Just want to know more. I really appreciate any suggestions to my case right now.

Thank you and have a good day to all!

Originally posted by SONAY16 View Post
    Hello guys,

My partner and I submitted form I-485 for her AOS.

PD: 02/10/2017

06/01/2017: still "fingerprint fee was received" since march2017.

I am an active duty military and I have a friend that we have the same case, her wife did not undergo to the interview process after 3months when she did her biometric, she called USCIS and talk to immigration officer they said she is eligible for a waiver, and they approved her green card without interview.

It is possible for an active duty military? or for K1 visa only?

I see people posting here that they do the same thing,

Just want to know more. I really appreciate any suggestions to my case right now.

Thank you and have a good day to all!
    Hey,
    that's a very interesting question. My wife's stuck in the same situation. We filed a month ago. IT still says "fingerprint fee was received". I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd be interested in finding out if this applies to anyone or just military personnel?
    thanks
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X