Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ds160 that was used to schedule interview appointment has expired before completing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds160 that was used to schedule interview appointment has expired before completing

I have a question regarding the DS-160 for interview appointment that I'm
    hoping you can help me with.

My family has their visa appointments at the ned of July this year in Dubai. They are applying for tourist visas (B2) in order to participate in my
    wedding on September 4th of this year and had to wait for a long time in order to make their interview appointments.

However, we just learned that their DS-160 forms that still need to be completed have expired and is not available to complete/edit anymore. We
    understand that a completed DS-160 is required for each applicant in order to be able to appear in the embassy for their interview appointments. However, as mentioned their Ds-160 forms are not available to complete now. Would you please advise me on what needs to be done now? Can they renew
    their DS-160 forms and get a new confirmation for their visa appointment in July?

Thank you so much in advance.

I am facing the same issue, can you please let me know how did you proceed further to resolve the said issue. I would really appreciate your help!

Comment

Originally posted by srikanth.pujari View Post
      I am facing the same issue, can you please let me know how did you proceed further to resolve the said issue. I would really appreciate your help!
      " Same here. Did you find any solution? Please let me know. Thanks

Comment

DS160 got expired before submitting

Hi,

I've scheduled the visa interview with expired DS-160 number. I don't know how to retrieve the application and submit it. Please let me know if someone knows the answer

Thanks,
        Vijay

Comment

Originally posted by Mary.am View Post
          I have a question regarding the DS-160 for interview appointment that I'm
          hoping you can help me with.

My family has their visa appointments at the ned of July this year in Dubai. They are applying for tourist visas (B2) in order to participate in my
          wedding on September 4th of this year and had to wait for a long time in order to make their interview appointments.

However, we just learned that their DS-160 forms that still need to be completed have expired and is not available to complete/edit anymore. We
          understand that a completed DS-160 is required for each applicant in order to be able to appear in the embassy for their interview appointments. However, as mentioned their Ds-160 forms are not available to complete now. Would you please advise me on what needs to be done now? Can they renew
          their DS-160 forms and get a new confirmation for their visa appointment in July?

Thank you so much in advance.
          "Would you please help me the above problem? I'm facing the similar problem"

Comment

DS-160 expired before completing and submitting.

DS-160 expires in 30 days. If you have not saved a copy of the .dat file on your pc, it cannot be retrieved. If you have an earlier submitted application, you retrieve it and start a new application where all the data is retained from the old application. Changes can be done and then submitted.

If the appointment is already taken with the expired DS-160, complete a new DS-160 with the steps mentioned above, login to Stanley, click on "update profile" and change the alphanumeric number to the new submitted number.

All the best!
            Visa Vikings,

Comment

Urgent help needed

Hi Did you try this ? Did this work ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X