Help in tourist visa form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in tourist visa form

I have a question regarding the visa and renunciation process. I am trying to apply for toursit visa with renunciation . I have opened an account on ckgs site and got the temproray Id . I am filing the visa application on goverment site and getting the reference number but not able to come back on ckgs site for complete the process . I have the web reference number but whenever I open my account with temporary id it ask for filing the visa form again. I am doing it since yesterday but not able to complete the process. please help so that I can do it very fast . I have to go india and this is very urgent . your reply is highly appreciated.

its really very confusing .

Dear Applicant,

We request you to share your concern and application details at [email protected] to better assist you.

Please mention the link of this post and case Id : 02362159 in your email.

Regards,
    CKGS USA Team.

Originally posted by kardeep30 View Post
    I have a question regarding the visa and renunciation process. I am trying to apply for toursit visa with renunciation . I have opened an account on ckgs site and got the temproray Id . I am filing the visa application on goverment site and getting the reference number but not able to come back on ckgs site for complete the process . I have the web reference number but whenever I open my account with temporary id it ask for filing the visa form again. I am doing it since yesterday but not able to complete the process. please help so that I can do it very fast . I have to go india and this is very urgent . your reply is highly appreciated.

its really very confusing .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X