Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your EAD Timeline? I am over 75 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your EAD Timeline? I am over 75 days!

I am currently on day 81 today. On day 75 I called USCIS and asked for an inquiry, but they replied "It is with our current processing time", and when I looked at the e-mail, the person who made the inquiry put " Approaching Committed Processing Time" when it has been EXACTLY 75 days, and the processing time website states at the top that we can submit an inquiry.

I am just curious if other people have been waiting for longer than usual. Last year I got my OPT after only 64 days!

EDIT: After posting that I called USCIS about the inquiry, and the person on the phone said that the application is over processing time if it is over 90 days. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do but wait until next week.
    Last edited by Serdaigle15; 06-12-2017, 02:54 PM.

Iam running 60+ days now, no updates

Comment

Originally posted by Serdaigle15 View Post
      I am currently on day 81 today. On day 75 I called USCIS and asked for an inquiry, but they replied "It is with our current processing time", and when I looked at the e-mail, the person who made the inquiry put " Approaching Committed Processing Time" when it has been EXACTLY 75 days, and the processing time website states at the top that we can submit an inquiry.

I am just curious if other people have been waiting for longer than usual. Last year I got my OPT after only 64 days!

EDIT: After posting that I called USCIS about the inquiry, and the person on the phone said that the application is over processing time if it is over 90 days. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do but wait until next week.
      My case has been over 100 days. I emailed them last week and they replied that it is under review, but still no updates so far.

Comment

Originally posted by xiangshang View Post
        My case has been over 100 days. I emailed them last week and they replied that it is under review, but still no updates so far.
        How do they calculate the days? We are at day 100 if we count every calendar day, 70 if we just count Mon-Fri

Comment

We count the calendar days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X