Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia Office - time for Oath Ceremony

Hi Friends,

Does anyone know approx. time between Interview and Oath at Philadelphia office?
    Application date: 2Nov2016
    FP Date: 07Dec2016
    Interview Date: 13July2017

I want to estimate time for the oath ceremony so that I can plan for my travel.
    thanks,

Anybody with experience in Philly office

Anybody who had their interview in Philly office, could you please share how long was the Oath Ceremony date from the interview date?

Comment

Originally posted by sanjose View Post
      Anybody who had their interview in Philly office, could you please share how long was the Oath Ceremony date from the interview date?
      I had my interview at the philly field office on 7th June and my oath scheduled for 3rd July

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
        I had my interview at the philly field office on 7th June and my oath scheduled for 3rd July
        Thanks so much for the information, PhillyPhilly! And Congratulation!

Comment

Originally posted by sanjose View Post
          Thanks so much for the information, PhillyPhilly! And Congratulation!
          For further information, I got my oath letter my snail mail, a few people got their oath ceremony date after their interview.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
            For further information, I got my oath letter my snail mail, a few people got their oath ceremony date after their interview.
            I got my interview on 03/03/2017 and I still didn't get to the ceremony yet. I don't know what is the problem .

Comment

My interview was on 03/03/2017 and I still didn't get to the ceremony .

Comment

Originally posted by djambar74 View Post
                My interview was on 03/03/2017 and I still didn't get to the ceremony .
                @djambar74 what was your priority date and when did you get in line for interview (i.e FP completed on?) thx

Comment

Originally posted by ap_n400_2017 View Post
                  @djambar74 what was your priority date and when did you get in line for interview (i.e FP completed on?) thx
                  On january 23 ,2017

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X