B1/B2-Intended travel date was prior to visa appointment date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2-Intended travel date was prior to visa appointment date

I'm applying for B1/B2 visa. Have provided intended date of travel as June 26 in DS-160. Can't find any convenient dates prior to the travel date, so i booked my appointment on June 29.

Do i need to change the intended travel date with new DS-160, to stick with existing appointment date? Is it necessary? I doubt, my visa application will be rejected because of this issue. Kindly suggest a way to proceed with this case.

Thanks

B1/B2-Intended travel date was prior to visa appointment date

Do i need to fill the new DS-160 application and take the both confirmation page? Someone please help me.

Thanks

Comment

Consistency is very important with any type of visa application. It would be right to change the travel date to 2 months after the scheduled interview date. This will also show that you are well prepared for your US trip.

Hope this helped.

Comment

Not necessary to change in DS 160

I attended visa interview in 24 June 2017. I do not think so it is required to change. Mine was also the same situation , i just went with the same. They did not ask any question regarding the same. But you should be prepared if they ask.
        you can just mention as you were about to travel around that date , since did not get any appointment date early than this and now, my company has changed my travel plan.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X