Oath ceremony invitation delay-oakland Park, florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath ceremony invitation delay-oakland Park, florida

Hello everyone, I have been following this forum throrough my entire process. I applied to the naturalization in July 2016, I had my interview on May 9, 2017. I was recommended for approval. The officer told me that in two weeks I should receive my invitation for the oath ceremony, and so far nothing. I saw a guy that had his interview the same day than me and received this letter in 2 days after the interview i was wondering if anyone have had an experience like this. The field office is oackland park, Fl. Thank you!

oath ceremony invitation

Originally posted by vanessa1910 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been following this forum throrough my entire process. I applied to the naturalization in July 2016, I had my interview on May 9, 2017. I was recommended for approval. The officer told me that in two weeks I should receive my invitation for the oath ceremony, and so far nothing. I saw a guy that had his interview the same day than me and received this letter in 2 days after the interview i was wondering if anyone have had an experience like this. The field office is oackland park, Fl. Thank you!
    Hi vanessa, I did my interview on May 2,2017 oakland Park FL. applied in July 16 and I know people had interview after May 2 and received letter for oath ceremony, le me know if you has some news, please, on the web USCIS that what I see:

We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxxx, with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony. You should receive your notice within 30 days of its mailing date. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

Oath ceremony Oakland park FL

Hi Vanessa I hope you get my experience I posted for you! I did my interview at some place on May 2,2017 applied July 16 , I'm still waiting for the letter on USCIS web and status case say approved and oath ceremony will be schedule! Let me know if you have some news thank you

Comment

Originally posted by markim2 View Post
        Hi vanessa, I did my interview on May 2,2017 oakland Park FL. applied in July 16 and I know people had interview after May 2 and received letter for oath ceremony, le me know if you has some news, please, on the web USCIS that what I see:

We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxxx, with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony. You should receive your notice within 30 days of its mailing date. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
        Thank you for sharing your experience. And congrats! It seems you will get news soon, or at least you have a prospect ! I checked few times for any updates and nothing. Hopefully I get news soon. I will keep you posted.

Comment

update

Originally posted by vanessa1910 View Post
          hi vanessa.

Can you update your timeline for me please? i had my interview done at same field office one week ago and my status didn't change online. it says " interview scheduled". Thx.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X