Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone applied for EAD in April and received it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone applied for EAD in April and received it?

Has anyone applied for EAD in April and received it? I have applied mine in April and still no response from Texas Service Center

You're jumping the gun

Comment

Same situation for me

They received my I765 in first week of April 2017 and I have not yet received EAD. No status online. Called and they said its under process. I think April and May are very busy..Im waiting.

Comment

We just received notice an email my husband's card has been mailed. We filed in March 2017. We had to do a service request to get it done. It was at 83 days when I called to have the request made.

Comment

EAD Received

Hi,
          I applied on April 24th 2017 and July 3rd my card was sent to me via USPS. This seems to be the earliest. But of course, my case for EAD was renewal. Hope this helps.
          Thank.

Comment

Originally posted by geetha0105 View Post
            Has anyone applied for EAD in April and received it? I have applied mine in April and still no response from Texas Service Center
            HI
            i applied in april in Texas and on 12july i got msg new card is being produced...
            also did sr after 75 days...

Comment

Received message "Card was Mailed to Me"

Hello all,

This is concerning a STEM OPT EAD not received yet. I received the notification via mail that my case was accepted on July 5th and the next day it said the "Card Was Mailed to Me". It has been 12 days now and I am still waiting for my card to get in even though I received my notification the day after it got approved online. Therefore, my address is right but I am guessing the card is still processing or shipping..

Should I contact them to get a tracking number or just wait some more? I have the 180 days extension since my current EAD is expired.

Comment

Applied on April 21st

I received my Receipt Notice on April 25th
                Anytime enter my receipt number on the USCIS website to check status said Error
                Called and open a Service Request on the 82 Day after Receipt Notice
                On July 14 Status change on the website and is showing New Card is Being Produced
                Hopefully will get the new card by the end of the month

EAD under category C08

Comment

Originally posted by zzzokkk View Post
                  HI
                  i applied in april in Texas and on 12july i got msg new card is being produced...
                  also did sr after 75 days...
                  RECEIVED combo card on 19jun....yaaay

Comment

Case reset to zero

Hi everyone, my applications were received for AOS, ead and i-130 on May 1st, did biometrics on May22nd and got and replied to RFE by may 31st for form i-130a. called Uscis and was told clock was reset because of rfe. now instead of being at day 90, I am just at day 52. Everyday I check the satus and it just says the applications were received for ead and i-130 on May 1st. but for i-485 it says rfe received may 31st. I really need to work, my husband is doing all right now. any suggestions? my lawyer just recommends to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
                      Hi everyone, my applications were received for AOS, ead and i-130 on May 1st, did biometrics on May22nd and got and replied to RFE by may 31st for form i-130a. called Uscis and was told clock was reset because of rfe. now instead of being at day 90, I am just at day 52. Everyday I check the satus and it just says the applications were received for ead and i-130 on May 1st. but for i-485 it says rfe received may 31st. I really need to work, my husband is doing all right now. any suggestions? my lawyer just recommends to wait.
                      Same happened to me (98 days) but they say I am on my 47 days because the RFE

Comment

Recent EAD timing 2017

Hi All,

I used this blog when applying for my EAD renewal so thought I would post my timings. My EAD was processed through the California office:

May 18, 2017 - Application received
                        July 17, 2017 - New Card Ordered (60 days)
                        July 20, 2017 - Card Mailed (63 days)
                        July 22, 2017 - Card received, valid from July 2017 (65 days)

I will state again that this was an EAD renewal and there was no need for biometrics appointment. My original EAD took 73 days in 2015 from application being received to having the card including a biometrics appointment through the California office.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrasil View Post
                          Same happened to me (98 days) but they say I am on my 47 days because the RFE
                          this is quite bothersome, but we will just need to remain patient i suppose.

Comment

I applied on April 4th 2017

I applied on April 4th 2017, got my biometrics on May 4th and I haven't received any news about my EAD we (my husband and I) have an appointment schedule for October 4th for the interview but I don't know anything about my EAD I'm currently in Texas I'm under the C (9) category, who knows how much I should wait ? Thanks so much

Comment

I sent all my papers on April 27th. They received my papers on May 2nd. I filed an e-request on July 16th but haven't gotten a response other than the automated messagws that they received my request and that I can expect a reply by August 7th. On July 24th, my status was updated from received to "New card being produced" and on July 26th it was updated to "Card was mailed to me". I received it in the mail today (July 28th).

I'm on a F1 visa (OPT) and had to send my papers to Phoneix but according to my receipt letter, my case was processed in Potomac.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X