• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does infoPass help with my case?

I just wanted to give you a bit of insights about my case:

PD: 12/14/2017 (married USC)
    Bio: 01/17/2017
    REF: 02/03/2017
    REF received: 02/10/2017 ( to submit tax return last year)
    Request to expedite my case on 15/02/2017 for job offer. However, the case was under review. USCIS sent a letter to request evidence for expediting my case on 03/15/2017, and I responded on 04/15/2017 (due to I did not get receive any letter or request to ask for evidence - i called customer service and found out about it).
    Evidence received 04/17/2017
    .... Nothing moving
    05/15/2017: I raised SR due to over 90 days since 02/10/2017 (out of normal processing time), and they raise SR and responded the case under review.

06/07/2017: I raised SR to ask about my case ( as it is way over 90 days of commited normal timing)
    and raised SR to experdite

I lost job offer and nothing happened to me ( I still haven't got EAD/ No AP at this point).

06/15/2017: I received letter to mention that my case is currently under review

06/17/2017: Request InfoPass in Local Office ( for next week in person meeting)
    06/ 17/2017: will send letter to congressman

Seriously, THIS IS mysterious working process and no one knows what is going on....
    This system needs to be change or we need to take action..

I could not get driver's lisence or travel out of country after 6 months...

Date: 06/19/2017
    I lost job offer and many opporunities to work. Hopeless !

DOES INFOPASS HELP MY CASE?
    Last edited by lavender; 06-19-2017, 07:47 PM.

Originally posted by newacct
    Why didn't you apply for EAD and AP? Why don't you apply for it now? They are free and there is no reason not to. You complain about not being able to get a driver's license or travel but if you had EAD and AP you would be able to do those things.
    I applied EAD and AP the same time with GC. But still have not got EAD/AP.

Comment

Nothing mysterious about the process. The Service received all the information they needed to process your case April 17th

Make an infopass appointment for July 17th

If by then your EAD isn't generated, go to your Field Office and request an I-766 stamp

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X