Police Clarence Certificate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Clarence Certificate.

I am born and bought up in Mumbai, my passport is valid for 10 years issued in Mumbai.

From past five years staying in one city of Gujarat.

From WHERE and HOW i need to get my Police Clarence Certificate ?

Originally posted by shashi28 View Post
    I am born and bought up in Mumbai, my passport is valid for 10 years issued in Mumbai.

From past five years staying in one city of Gujarat.

From WHERE and HOW i need to get my Police Clarence Certificate ?
    You will have to get pcc from Mumbai and respective city of guj if you have mentioned it in ds260 or else from Mumbai only. This is best known as per my knowledge. Rule of pcc says if you have stayed for > 6months at any place you have to get pcc from respective cities....

Comment

Pcc

I have mentioned last five years stay in I-130 which includes Mumbai address and Gujarat city address

Comment

Originally posted by shashi28 View Post
        I have mentioned last five years stay in I-130 which includes Mumbai address and Gujarat city address
        Hi Shashi

The PCC has to come from Regional Passport Office not from the local police station. You will have to go to your regional passport office and ask them what documents are required for PCC. As in my wife's case for Immigrant Visa, she had to first get a PCC from the local police station and then take that to the Regional Passport Office. She then had to fill out a form and submit that form along with PCC from local police station, her passport copy, her DOB and a copy of our marriage certificate. After that she had to wait for CID clearance which took almost 2 months and finally we got our PCC from the regional passport office. Of all the cases that i know including my wife, the PCC has to come from Regional Passport Office.
        You can always call NVC and ask them if you have any doubts. They will surely clear all your doubts.

Zuhaib

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X