Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt letter

Hi guys,

Is it normal that I have not received my receipt letter from USCIS after a month and a half of sending all my documents and money orders being cashed??
    I have contacted the customer service hotline but since I don't have a case number they can't help me out.

FYI my attorney that helped me out got my DACA in the fist place help me out with this process, so no I don't think she sent it to the wrong facility or not send it at all.
    Is there anyone else under the same predicament?

Originally posted by Hou0713 View Post
    Hi guys,

Is it normal that I have not received my receipt letter from USCIS after a month and a half of sending all my documents and money orders being cashed??
    I have contacted the customer service hotline but since I don't have a case number they can't help me out.

FYI my attorney that helped me out got my DACA in the fist place help me out with this process, so no I don't think she sent it to the wrong facility or not send it at all.
    Is there anyone else under the same predicament?
    hey,
    Even if you don't have a receipt #, you can still call them and give them your info. From your A# and other details, they can retrieve your file. From there, you can ask them about the status of your I-485.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Next time you call ask to speak to an officer
      They will transfer you
      And leave a message with your and everything the will call you back
      They never spent on month to send a simple receit

Comment

Originally posted by bethzly View Post
        Next time you call ask to speak to an officer
        They will transfer you
        And leave a message with your and everything the will call you back
        They never spent on month to send a simple receit
        I've done that and I always get a rude officer advising that I have to wait longer. I don't mind the waiting but this looks unusual.

Comment

Did you sign up to get your case status online

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X