X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does "At NVC" status mean?

Hi all!

I am doing IR1 for my wife (I am USC).

So my case at NVC has been pending for a while, I've submitted all documents on May 5th and since then my status was "We received your DS-260 on... Action required: Submit Required Documents". I've been calling NVC several times to make sure they got all documents and they said yes they have it and I have to wait up to 11 weeks.

Now I went to check my status and it says "At NVC" ("Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment."). Does it mean that my case is NOW under review or they finished its review and it is in line for interview scheduling? How do I know when my case is complete?

Thanks for your replies!

Originally posted by Springrain22 View Post
    Hi all!

I am doing IR1 for my wife (I am USC).

So my case at NVC has been pending for a while, I've submitted all documents on May 5th and since then my status was "We received your DS-260 on... Action required: Submit Required Documents". I've been calling NVC several times to make sure they got all documents and they said yes they have it and I have to wait up to 11 weeks.

Now I went to check my status and it says "At NVC" ("Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment."). Does it mean that my case is NOW under review or they finished its review and it is in line for interview scheduling? How do I know when my case is complete?

Thanks for your replies!
    If NVC told you over the phone that they have received your documents, then you don't need to worry about whats mentioned on CEAC website. The CEAC website doesn't get updated very often. It may show the same status even after ur case get approved. right now you just have to wait for 11 weeks starting from the day NVC received your documents. It may take less than that but at the max it will take 11 weeks. NVC will contact you in case they need any additional documents from you.....good luck

Zuhaib

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X