No announcement yet.

Minimum Time Between Getting the Oath Ceremony Letter and The Ceremony Itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum Time Between Getting the Oath Ceremony Letter and The Ceremony Itself

I passed my interview in Lawrence, MA on May 23, but have not yet got a letter telling me when my oath ceremony is. I am planning to take a trip out of the country for two weeks, starting next Monday. But I do not want to have to miss my Ceremony.

Can anyone help me by saying if there is a risk that I could get a letter saying that my Oath Ceremony will be happening before I get back? In other words, can a person get an Oath Ceremony letter that says "your Ceremony is next week" or do they always give you at least, say, 4 weeks notice - in which case I have no need to worry.

I would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Peter

I was in a similar situation. I passed interview a month ago. My status changed earlier this week from in line for scheduling a ceremony to mail the notice out. Just got the notice today and the oath is one month later. I remember the officer told me the time is between 30-60 days, but it may vary depending your field office.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X