Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOS Interview... NBC or Field Office? Any idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS Interview... NBC or Field Office? Any idea?

Who schedules AOS interview? Is it the NBC or Local Field Offfice?
    I went for an infopass appointment to find out about my case.
    I was told I missed an interview....(my surprise) there was NO Notice sent, no alert (Signed up for both text and email which I have been getting on all my cases.), no status update.
    I then asked for explanation, I was told that my March, 2017 interview was scheduled by the NBC and now I have to wait till NBC schedule another months schedules before the field office
    can fit me in.
    Does anyone knows how to reach someone at the NBC (I have called Tier 2 officers but all they do is service request).
    Any experience or idea pls share....
    Last edited by sweetadam; 06-23-2017, 08:41 AM.

I am in same situation,
    I think field office schedules your interview,
    I am waiting for the interview
    Did you make your InfoPass appointment at your field office ?

Comment

Originally posted by arman597 View Post
      I am in same situation,
      I think field office schedules your interview,
      I am waiting for the interview
      Did you make your InfoPass appointment at your field office ?
      Thanks, I did, I went for the infopass and was told to wait for 4-6 weeks. The waiting is the killing part.
      Its been over 1 full year.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetadam View Post
        Thanks, I did, I went for the infopass and was told to wait for 4-6 weeks. The waiting is the killing part.
        Its been over 1 full year.
        Do u think I should make an Infopass appointment too and ask them if and when my interview be scheduled ?

Comment

Do u think I should make an Infopass appointment too and ask them if and when my interview be scheduled ?
          You should schedule an infopass, it's always better for a face to face meeting with second, at least you get an instant response.

Comment

You should schedule an infopass, it's always better for a face to face meeting with second, at least you get an instant response.
            My priority date is in November 2016, and the Des Moines Field office is Processing cases as of July 10th, 2016 reported on April 30th, 2017. I don't think they would have scheduled my interview yet ! what is your suggestion ?

Comment

I don't know your current status as of today July 17th....I believe you should still schedule an infopass if it is not too far from you.

My priority date is in November 2016, and the Des Moines Field office is Processing cases as of July 10th, 2016 reported on April 30th, 2017. I don't think they would have scheduled my interview yet ! what is your suggestion ?

Comment

I don't know your current status as of today July 17th....I believe you should still schedule an infopass if it is not too far from you.
                I will wait this Month and if nothing updates then I will go to field office in first week of August

Comment

I would rather suggest if you can find time to go, go there now so your waiting for the 45 days will start counting from this month. What is the additional wait for? You have been waiting for 1 year. Don't wait just go and do the info pass, as its going to start counting again from the date of your info pass.

I will wait this Month and if nothing updates then I will go to field office in first week of August

Comment

I would rather suggest if you can find time to go, go there now so your waiting for the 45 days will start counting from this month. What is the additional wait for? You have been waiting for 1 year. Don't wait just go and do the info pass, as its going to start counting again from the date of your info pass.
                    I made an SR two weeks ago, their response was
                    " your case is waiting to be scheduled for interview, if you don't hear from us within 90 days, contact again''
                    thats why I am not making infopass appointment for a month or so,
                    plus I had RFE for my birth certificate in December, which I submitted on Dec 15th, 2016. So I might not get interview until the end of August,
                    I am not worried but I really don't wanna do Medical again, I hated the doctor I had to go for the medical :-(

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X