No announcement yet.

How do I know what my field office is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know what my field office is?

How do I know what my field office is (for the purpose of checking N400 processing dates).

I-797C says "National Benefits Center."

Is this the page I can use to find what my local office is https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-.../field-offices ?

Or it depends on something else?

Thank you!

National Benefits Center

National Benefits Center
    850 NW Chipman Rd #500, Lee's Summit, MO 64086
    Phone: (800) 375-5283

National Benefits Center - MSC

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Comment

Originally posted by yrb View Post
      How do I know what my field office is (for the purpose of checking N400 processing dates).

I-797C says "National Benefits Center."

Is this the page I can use to find what my local office is https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-.../field-offices ?

Or it depends on something else?

Thank you!
      Using the link you gave

USCIS field offices do not allow walk-ins. You must have an appointment to visit an office.Field offices in the U.S. and its territories provide:Interviews for all non-asylum cas

First click on your state‚ that will then show you the field offices in your state. You can then find your field office from the listed ones.

Once you have determined your field office‚ you can then use this link

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

From there you will select your field office in drop down and view the processing dates for your field office. That will show the processing time for your field office for the N-400

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X