Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 + H4 + H4 EAD processing together

Hi Guys,

I had a question how many days it take for H1B + H4 Renewal + H4 EAD as the premium process is suspended. My i-94 is getting expired in September 2017 along with my EAD, We have filled for Renewal on 23rd June 2017 as my and my husband's visa is getting expired in December we couldn't file for extension before 6 months. I have a full time job and I don't want to lose it. What else we can do to make the process faster. What are the option we have. Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

Pkaran
    Last edited by pkaran; 06-23-2017, 06:42 PM.

Originally posted by pkaran View Post
    Hi Guys,

I need help to know how many days it take for H1B + H4 + H4 EAD process in regular process. My H4 EAD is getting expired in September and my H4 and my husband H1B is getting expired in December, we applied for H1B + H4 + H4 EAD together on 23rd July 2017 since we cant apply 6 months before H1 B expires. What should I do as I have a full time job and I don't want to loose it. What else I can do to speed up the process??. Thank you.

Regards,
    pkaran
    23 July 2017? Unfortunately not much can be done to speed it up. As per recent changes, you are eligible for automatic extension only if i485 is pending or in other conditions (https://www.uscis.gov/working-united...-ead-extension)

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you Raghvi, sorry its 23rd June 2017.

Do you know what is the process time for H1B + H4 + H4 EAD ?? when filled together in regular process?? in 2017

Regards,
      Pkaran

Comment

hi,

is there any separate form available to renew h4 ead or the same application we need to fill up and send? Could you please guide me?

Comment

Originally posted by pkaran View Post
          Hi Guys,

I had a question how many days it take for H1B + H4 Renewal + H4 EAD as the premium process is suspended. My i-94 is getting expired in September 2017 along with my EAD, We have filled for Renewal on 23rd June 2017 as my and my husband's visa is getting expired in December we couldn't file for extension before 6 months. I have a full time job and I don't want to lose it. What else we can do to make the process faster. What are the option we have. Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

Pkaran
          Hi,
          I just want to check with you , i am sailing in the same boat, did you get an approval for you H4 and H4 Ead if yes how long did it take , i have receipt for H4 dated 08/08/17 and H4 EAD dated 08/25/17. just want to know how long it takes to get my EAD extension approval

Thanks
          Sarika

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X