Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Interview 6/22/17...thoughts and opinion needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Interview 6/22/17...thoughts and opinion needed!!!

So the big day was 6/22!! I had a rough night of toss and turns, now it's just a waiting game.
    Here's what happened:
    Waited around 30 mins after the original appointment time
    My IO was very serious, she did not smile not once
    Swore in, took our seats
    1st question to my husband: How you met your wife? Location was right but time frame was off by 17 years..lmao (for someone that claim to be great at interview, he sucked at that question) She repeated the question he said the same thing in which she asked So you met your wife when she was 9/10 years old? That's when he realized his mistake
    Asked who attended wedding , address, work place, etc...
    This is where the main issue happened...have you ever been arrested? I obviously said no cause I have never even been pulled over before, have your husband ever been arrested? Same answer, he works with the govt with top clearance. She turned and asked him the same questions, he said no. She asked if he was sure? He said yes..she stated nothing happened in 1990? He genuinely looks perplexed...
    Then she stated the record indicates you have, battery to your ex wife in 1990...he was shocked!!! I was shocked out my mind! I looked at him..like what?? The IO stated it's been awhile she would like him to explain...he stated he honestly forgot about that situation as he was never arrested or charged..
    She asked a few more questions then collected out paper works...should I be concerned this will impact my case?
    My lawyer stated she's sure we will be approve, this process is not based on his conduct because even if he committed a murder he would still be eligible to file for me?
    Thoughts and advice PLEASE....

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X