Bank account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank account

Hi, i'd like to know if i can open an online bank account with synchrony, goldman sachs or capital one, i'm in the process to get a green card and i already received work permit and social, online checking accounts disclosure that you need to be a us citizen or resident alien, i googled resident alien and is either a green card holder or a person who has been in the us 183 days over 3 years and 31 days this year, i think i fall under this one since i been in this country 1 year and 11 months, i can open any of those by going to the bank personally but i'm not sure if i will get in trouble for opening one online, right now i dont have time to go personally so my only chance is online, what you guys think.

Originally posted by Evilex View Post
    Hi, i'd like to know if i can open an online bank account with synchrony, goldman sachs or capital one, i'm in the process to get a green card and i already received work permit and social, online checking accounts disclosure that you need to be a us citizen or resident alien, i googled resident alien and is either a green card holder or a person who has been in the us 183 days over 3 years and 31 days this year, i think i fall under this one since i been in this country 1 year and 11 months, i can open any of those by going to the bank personally but i'm not sure if i will get in trouble for opening one online, right now i dont have time to go personally so my only chance is online, what you guys think.
    Some banks will allow you to open a savings account with a SSN. You may have better luck when you go into a branch and discuss your situation.
    Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X