Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNU on Green Card

Hello Everyone

I finally received my wife's green card. There is an error on her green card as they have put "FNU" under her "GIVEN NAME" and put her actual name(as on passport) under "SURNAME" on the green card. I know i will have to re-apply for a new green card. But the issue that i have is that my wife and i are planning to travel outside the country. will she be able to travel with her current green card? will there be any issues during her travel?
    The reason for asking the question is that her name on the passport which is under "GIVEN NAME" has been moved to "SURNAME" on the green card. there are no spelling errors. i am not sure as to why this happened because all our petition documents show her name matching the passport.
    Any advice would highly be appreciated.

Thank You

Call USCIS

I received my GC today, first time receiving it and they put a F for Female instead of male. Ask to expedite and make sure they know it is their mistake. They said they will respond in 5 days and say you need a waiver as well for the fee. Don't pay for something you did not do wrong. I am just waiting on their answer my EAD says M and GC says F come on people at uscis!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X