Hi all! Had a few questions about form I-130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all! Had a few questions about form I-130

Hi everyone, new to the forums and the immigration scene.

I had a few questions maybe i could get a few answers for on here.

I moved to Germany from the USA may of last year with my girlfriend from 4 years, we got married in June 2016 in Germany. I am a U.S. citizen by birth and have my German residency permit and she is a German citizen.
    Things haven't been going to well for us here so we are considering moving to the USA. We have for I-130 done for the most part and the documents translated from German to English as required.

Few things: 1. I have work lined up and will be going to the USA next month
    2. I still have a Valid drivers license and car/car insurance up to date
    3.Have an active bank account in america
    4. No sponsor *would have made life a little easier =) *

Been asking the consulate about this but keep getting the work around on an answer. Going all over every forum i can find seeing if anyone had a similar experience but none yet

Questions:

1. Can i do Direct Consular Filing without having a job in the USA? [Reason for asking is because i am still in Germany, Already have my fight booked to go to the USA to show i plan on going back]

2.If i go to the USA next month can we do Direct Consular Filing in Frankfurt with my German Resident permit in October 3 months later? [ Reason for asking is it will make life simpler and i will have the requirements to show Domicile and income]

Once again thank you all for taking the time to look at my post =)

Sincerely, Cid

You can no longer do DCF except in exceptional situations that don't apply to you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X