K1 Visa, received NOA2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 Visa, received NOA2

We are very happy that our I-129F was approved. I received the NOA2 yesterday 7/10/17. I noticed that the Approval Notice has a Valid date from 7/6/2017 to 11/5/2017. Does anyone know what is this and what does it mean?

Thank you
    Last edited by ilovekhmer; 07-11-2017, 12:06 PM.

Hey,
    Congratulations on the approval.
    The validity date basically means how long your approved I-129F is good for. Your beneficiary must apply for the K-1 visa within the next 4 months at the Embassy. Although, it's no secret that it's easy to get an extension.
    In short, don't worry too much about the expiration date. Just try to your best to apply for the K-1 visa within the next 4 months.
    Good luck and keep up informed of the progress.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
      Hey,
      Congratulations on the approval.
      The validity date basically means how long your approved I-129F is good for. Your beneficiary must apply for the K-1 visa within the next 4 months at the Embassy. Although, it's no secret that it's easy to get an extension.
      In short, don't worry too much about the expiration date. Just try to your best to apply for the K-1 visa within the next 4 months.
      Good luck and keep up informed of the progress.
      Thank you

Comment

Congratulations on your NOA2 approval...When did you receive the NOA1?

Hello. I am really happy for you and your fiance, as I too am going through the process with my fiancee. I sent in an I-129F and received a NOA1 on March 23, 2017. I'm still waiting - hoping it will come any day now - for my NOA2. Do you mind if I ask when you received your NOA1?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X