Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Filer... Anyone got their EAD yet? or interview notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    I hope so too.
    I only applied for EAD I didn't do the AP.
    This days it's hard to believe in that anyway.
    Will be waiting for my interview and my actual GC.

But I hope I will receive my interview notice soon enough too.

Comment

Originally posted by Grigonic View Post
      May 18, 2017 - Package Sent
      May 19, 2017 - Priority Date ( Day 1 )
      May 25, 2017 - SMS and Email confirmation
      May 26, 2017 - Checks were cashed
      May 31, 2017 - Mail Receipts
      June 04, 2017 - Biometrics Notice by Mail
      June 13, 2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date
      June 08, 2017 - Biometrics done ( Day 21 ) Went Tuesday and they didn't accept me cause they were busy. Tried yesterday, on Thursday and there was literally no one there so I got it done.

August 4th ( Day 88 ) made a SR online and was told will receive an answer by September 5th. (which i didn't)
      Called September 5th and made another SR over the phone this time and was told in 5 days will receive an answer. (again no answer)
      Called September 11th to ask again and they transferred me to a 2nd level Officer. He told me that I have to wait because I have already 2 SR pending on the same question and that After every SR you should wait 30 days at least for an answer and it's been 28 since my first one.
      Also just for info my case for every single form it's been saying that we received your application and we sent you an Notice of Action ........
      So I asked about my I-485 and he told me that it's ready to be scheduled (which it didn't say online)

Called again September 14th (since it's been 30 days from my first SR), was told that somebody pulled my file and I should receive a reply by next week.

September 15th, 2017 - ( Day 120 ) Received an email and text message telling me that my new card is being produced. Was updated online too.

Also just now I checked my case again and September 18th they said that somebody has been assigned to take a look at my I-765 ( Which obviously it's not needed anymore) But it took 34 Days for my first SR to be assigned to someone. Second one which was supposed to be answered in 5 days it's still pending. It doesn't matter though anymore.

So great news for now since my H1B expired September 2nd, and I wasn't able to work for 2 weeks (took a vacation)

But I know it's hard to be patient. In the beginning I was the same way. "OMG this people are just not patient and this takes time." But when it came my turn I was acting the same way, checking my mail like crazy, checking online, making those calls and what not.

Good luck to all of you and if you made an SR you gotta wait 30 days before you start making other calls.

Btw filling from Chicago.
      Was your card delivered to your house or to your lawyer?

Comment

May filer: process update

PD: May 31st

A a little background about my case: Adjustment of Status through second marriage with a baby. Sent package on April 24th (concurrent filing: forms I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-864, and I-693), package was rejected due to incorrect fee (It took a month for them to return package to me). Package was resubmitted on 23rd of May, with help from people on this forum. Special thanks to newacct. I think this guy deserves an award on this forum.

Now, my timeline:

May 23rd: Package sent
        June 12th: Bio appointment notice for May 28th
        June 18th: RFIE for Birth Certificate and form I-864 (I didn't have a birth certificate, so we sent an Affidavit from my father which apparently wasn't sufficient. For form I-864, we didn't include most recent tax return due to documents I needed to provide).
        June 28th: Bio done.
        August 20th: RFIE response was received (more than two months after request. RFIE didn't seem to affect my duration of application with regards to my EAD).
        September 16th: Online update on form I-765: "we ordered your new card.
        September 18th: "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" for form I-485.
        September 20th: Card was mailed (EAD).
        September 23rd: Received card in the mail (EAD).

I hope this is helpful to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by aquila View Post
          PD: May 31st

A a little background about my case: Adjustment of Status through second marriage with a baby. Sent package on April 24th (concurrent filing: forms I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-864, and I-693), package was rejected due to incorrect fee (It took a month for them to return package to me). Package was resubmitted on 23rd of May, with help from people on this forum. Special thanks to newacct. I think this guy deserves an award on this forum.

Now, my timeline:

May 23rd: Package sent
          June 12th: Bio appointment notice for May 28th
          June 18th: RFIE for Birth Certificate and form I-864 (I didn't have a birth certificate, so we sent an Affidavit from my father which apparently wasn't sufficient. For form I-864, we didn't include most recent tax return due to documents I needed to provide).
          June 28th: Bio done.
          August 20th: RFIE response was received (more than two months after request. RFIE didn't seem to affect my duration of application with regards to my EAD).
          September 16th: Online update on form I-765: "we ordered your new card.
          September 18th: "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" for form I-485.
          September 20th: Card was mailed (EAD).
          September 23rd: Received card in the mail (EAD).

I hope this is helpful to someone.
          you filling from where?

Comment

Originally posted by Trycktill View Post
            you filling from where?
            filing from Seattle, WA.

Comment

EAD received

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
              Hey Everyone, just checking if anyone received their EAD as yet who filed in May> my timeline so far is:

married 4/3/2017 to USC

May 1, 2017 - forms i-130, i-765, and i-485 were received

May 10th - received notices of receipt

May 15th- received biometrics appt letter for 6/1

May 22nd- did walk in for biometrics

May 22nd - received RFE for form i-130a

May 30th - Response to RFE was received

nothing as of then I'm filing from NY which i was told is behind one whole year...

----> hello, my husband and I applied in april 27 but our Immigration lawyer messed up with my husbands tax and we received a letter asking for additional evidence which we submitted immediatelt. The request for evidence for 1-485 has been received May 30th 2017.

Sep 5- biometrics
              Sep 8- EAD & AP combo card mailed
              Sep 13- received my combo card in the mail.

As of Sep 11 it says online that they are ready to schedule my interview for form I-485. I am pregnant and due nov 11 but I feel that I would deliver before that. Just want to get advice here whether calling the congressmans office will help and how?? I am located in Orlando,FL. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X