Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Filer... Anyone got their EAD yet? or interview notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EasternNCgirl View Post
    Hello,

I have been a silent reader as of May 2017 when we first filed AOS for my husband. We filed by ourselves and without a lawyer. Our timeline is as follows:

PD: May 4
    Biometrics: May 31
    Interview Scheduled on July 14 for August 17

Prayer works! The whole time we were waiting patiently for his EAD not even thinking that an interview would happen so soon! Good luck to the rest of y'all!!!!
    congratulations!! that is really good news . Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Tokz1985 View Post
      Congratulations! Where is your field office?
      Thank y'all so much! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! My field office is Raleigh-Durham! I've heard great things about this particular office!

Comment

Originally posted by EasternNCgirl View Post
        Thank y'all so much! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! My field office is Raleigh-Durham! I've heard great things about this particular office!
        Hi, I filled in the Raleigh-Durham office as well.
        My PD is 05/05
        Bio on 06/12
        RFE on my I-485 on 06/08 and replied by 06/27
        No news since then.
        Did you get already your EAD?

thank you in advance for any feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
          Hi, I filled in the Raleigh-Durham office as well.
          My PD is 05/05
          Bio on 06/12
          RFE on my I-485 on 06/08 and replied by 06/27
          No news since then.
          Did you get already your EAD?

thank you in advance for any feedback
          Hey,

His EAD never came! The IO at the interview today told us that there was no movement on our EAD!!! We even did a SR a week ago but none of that matters now because we had our interview today and guess what???? We got approved on the spot! The Raleigh-Durham field office is freaking awesome! The IO was quick and to the point. Interview lasted less than 15 minutes Good luck to all May filers! I pray all goes well for you too Daniela! Let me know if I can be of more assistance to you! This site really helped me out a lot!
          Last edited by EasternNCgirl; 08-17-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

No EAD yet either, but interview is scheduled for Sept 18. Almost there ☺️

Comment

Got EAD after 98 days.

That's awesome some are getting interviews already! Here's my timeline so far:
              PD-May 4
              Bio-June 1
              Raised SR-July 18
              EAD Approved-August 7
              EAD/AP notices of approval received in the mail August 11.
              EAD/AP combo card received August 12.

I never knew I was approved until I got the notices in the mail. The following week I got updates on line saying I was approved and my card would be mailed to me. Then I got approval for the AP in the mail. Everything was so backwards! I already had my card and finally started getting email updates and status changes.

Good luck to those with upcoming interviews! And I know those still waiting on their EAD's will get them very soon.

Comment

I got my interview date, September 19, but work permit and advance parole nothing new. My online status still the same "we received your application". Is that normal? Should I wait few more days? My PD is May 17.

Comment

Congratulations to those who have their EADs & those who have interview schedule already. Today marks my 105th day of waiting. Your field offices are way ahead than mine (San Fran). :/

Comment

yesterday Aug 17 I apploed for expedited EAD based on existing job offer. Today website says request to expedite is completed. Can anyone explain to me what this means? What's next for me? God bless to us all May filers!

Comment

yesterday Aug 17 I apploed for expedited EAD based on existing job offer. Today website says request to expedite is completed. Can anyone explain to me what this means? What's next for me? God bless to us all May filers!
                      That means your request is assigned to an officer and it's conpleted , you will recieve an email shortly frim them requesting the job offer as a proof of the existing job offer ..
                      They will ask you to fax it to a specifc number they will give you along with attention ..
                      I recommend you to contact your congressman to take care of it to
                      I did the same thing 7/27/2017 and the card was mailed to me 2 days ago

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Almeg89 View Post
                        That means your request is assigned to an officer and it's conpleted , you will recieve an email shortly frim them requesting the job offer as a proof of the existing job offer ..
                        They will ask you to fax it to a specifc number they will give you along with attention ..
                        I recommend you to contact your congressman to take care of it to
                        I did the same thing 7/27/2017 and the card was mailed to me 2 days ago

Good luck

Thank you so much this is very helpful. What I did was this, I applied for SR then called a senator here in Miami. Senator's assistant told me that they will take care of it. Then I got a job offer and so I called uscis again and applied for the expedition of the EAD. Then I called the senator's office again to follow up, they wrote uscis an email today about my application. Today the web says the EAD expedite request is completed. As you said I'm waiting for that email for the instructions to send them them job offer letter.

May I ask, is it only the job offer letter that you sent them or did you enclose more proof that the long wait is affecting you financially? Thank you so much!

Comment

Thank you so much this is very helpful. What I did was this, I applied for SR then called a senator here in Miami. Senator's assistant told me that they will take care of it. Then I got a job offer and so I called uscis again and applied for the expedition of the EAD. Then I called the senator's office again to follow up, they wrote uscis an email today about my application. Today the web says the EAD expedite request is completed. As you said I'm waiting for that email for the instructions to send them them job offer letter.

May I ask, is it only the job offer letter that you sent them or did you enclose more proof that the long wait is affecting you financially? Thank you so much!
                          Yes i send them the job offer , bank satements , lease agreament , and a letter explaining how the wait is affecting me badly ,
                          You will hear from them soon , i hope everything go smoth for you

Good luck bro

Comment

Just got my EAD combo card. Filed from NYC.
                            My timeline:
                            PD 05/09/17
                            I-485 RFE issued on 05/30/17 - the RFE mail took four days to arrive, but felt like forty days
                            Biometrics appointment 06/05
                            REF response received 06/09/17
                            I-765 and I-131 approved, card being produced on 08/14
                            Card mailed on 08/16
                            Received combo card today 08/21

I submitted a SR on 08/07, got a response notification after the card was mailed. So I think in my case it had nothing to do with the SR. Also, seems the RFE didn't affect EAD/Advance Parole too much. Now waiting for the interview to be scheduled.

Hope you all receive updates soon!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeakLow View Post
                              My timeline:
                              PD 05/09/17
                              I-485 RFE issued on 05/30/17 - the RFE mail took four days to arrive, but felt like forty days
                              Card mailed on 08/16

I submitted a SR on 08/07, got a response notification after the card was mailed. So I think in my case it had nothing to do with the SR. Also, seems the RFE didn't affect EAD/Advance Parole too much. Now waiting for the interview to be scheduled.

That's good news. Congratulations! May filers are starting to receive their Combo Cards... I am still to get mine. PD: May 19

Comment

Originally posted by SpeakLow View Post
                                My timeline:
                                PD 05/09/17
                                Card mailed on 08/16

Congrats!! That's a good news to us all. My PD is 05/10 and I also get REF which respond been received on 06/09 exactly same as yours. But I haven't heard anything yet. I am still waiting for my combo card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X