Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Filer... Anyone got their EAD yet? or interview notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Filer... Anyone got their EAD yet? or interview notice?

Hey Everyone, just checking if anyone received their EAD as yet who filed in May> my timeline so far is:

married 4/3/2017 to USC

May 1, 2017 - forms i-130, i-765, and i-485 were received

May 10th - received notices of receipt

May 15th- received biometrics appt letter for 6/1

May 22nd- did walk in for biometrics

May 22nd - received RFE for form i-130a

May 30th - Response to RFE was received

nothing as of then I'm filing from NY which i was told is behind one whole year...

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
    Hey Everyone, just checking if anyone received their EAD as yet who filed in May> my timeline so far is:

married 4/3/2017 to USC

nothing as of then I'm filing from NY which i was told is behind one whole year...
    Funny I got married 4/8. Not sure about updates but if since your PD date it has been 75 days, I would call them.

We kind of have similar timelines just in different month

June 2nd - applications sent
    June 4th - applications received
    June 5th and 6th - text/e-mail notification and checks were cashed
    June 17th - Biometrics appointment notification
    June 28th - Biometrics done

Now just waiting Good luck!
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Nothing yet

married 4/3/2017 to USC

My PD is May 4th. I did biometrics June 1st and haven't heard anything since. I would feel better getting an RFE, since at least you know someone is working on your case!

Comment

Nothing yet. Pd may 8 bio done June 8 ready to be schedule for interview june 20 up till now nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumping View Post
          Nothing yet. Pd may 8 bio done June 8 ready to be schedule for interview june 20 up till now nothing.
          Processing times for EAD from NBC is moving quite fast. Just three days ago it says they're working on Jan 17 2017 applicants and today when I check they're working on March 18 2017 applicants. I'm a May filer as well and it's good to know that it's moving at least for the EAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumping View Post
            My PD is May 1 and they sent rfe for form i-130a which they received may 30th. Got a text msg on saturday but online there's no update

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lupigirl View Post
            My PD is May 4th. I did biometrics June 1st and haven't heard anything since. I would feel better getting an RFE, since at least you know someone is working on your case!
            I understand . It's nerve racking at times I am tired of checking the status online. We will just have to keep the faith until we get an answer

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
            Funny I got married 4/8. Not sure about updates but if since your PD date it has been 75 days, I would call them.

We kind of have similar timelines just in different month

June 2nd - applications sent
            June 4th - applications received
            June 5th and 6th - text/e-mail notification and checks were cashed
            June 17th - Biometrics appointment notification
            June 28th - Biometrics done

Now just waiting Good luck!
            i called and they said to just wait for something in the mail not to really go by the website because it doesn't really get updated by the center handling the case as often...let us see

Comment

My PD is May 1 and they sent rfe for form i-130a which they received may 30th. Got a text msg on saturday but online there's no update

- - - Updated - - -

I understand . It's nerve racking at times I am tired of checking the status online. We will just have to keep the faith until we get an answer

- - - Updated - - -

i called and they said to just wait for something in the mail not to really go by the website because it doesn't really get updated by the center handling the case as often...let us see
              I got my interview noticed in the mail three days ago, and my online status got updated day after that. For me, I would definitely rely in the paper noticed that they usually
              send to us.
              Hang in there guys.

Sending positive vibes.
              faith888

Comment

Ditto

PD is May 2 with June 8 Biometrics. Nothing has changed whenever I check for my status online. March/April filers are receiving their EADs as of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by kayern View Post
                  PD is May 2 with June 8 Biometrics. Nothing has changed whenever I check for my status online. March/April filers are receiving their EADs as of the moment.
                  For I-765, I-130 and I-131 my PD date is 6/5 and for I-485 my PD date is 6/6. I already did my biometrics appointment 6/28 and now I am just waiting. Hopefully soon they will start working on May/June filers.
                  Forms sent 6/2
                  Forms received 6/4
                  Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                  PD 6/5 & 6/6
                  NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                  Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                  SR 9/2
                  Contacted Congressman 10/1
                  Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                  Interview letter 10/10
                  Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                  Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                  Interview 11/8 RFE after
                  New Card Being Produced 11/16
                  Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                    For I-765, I-130 and I-131 my PD date is 6/5 and for I-485 my PD date is 6/6. I already did my biometrics appointment 6/28 and now I am just waiting. Hopefully soon they will start working on May/June filers.
                    I hope so too. I want to start working so I could help my husband with all the bills he's been shouldering since we got married. I heard our local office is like a year delayed with the processing of I-485 applications so I think the best thing to do right now is just pray & wait.

Comment

Originally posted by faith888 View Post
                      I got my interview noticed in the mail three days ago, and my online status got updated day after that. For me, I would definitely rely in the paper noticed that they usually
                      send to us.
                      Hang in there guys.

Sending positive vibes.
                      faith888
                      Thanks for sharing. when did you start filing? and did you receive your EAD as yet? My husband is doing everything right now and I feel so bad I really ned to go out to work now.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. when did you start filing? and did you receive your EAD as yet? My husband is doing everything right now and I feel so bad I really ned to go out to work now.
                        I feel the same way; bored and useless...I want to contribute!

Comment

I feel the same way; bored and useless...I want to contribute!
                          LOL Lupigirl, I could not help bursting out in laughter because I am right there with you.... Let's see what this week brings, i got a text on Sunday saying there is an update but nothing on the site

Comment

Patience and Prayer!

Hello,

I have been a silent reader as of May 2017 when we first filed AOS for my husband. We filed by ourselves and without a lawyer. Our timeline is as follows:

PD: May 4
                            Biometrics: May 31
                            Interview Scheduled on July 14 for August 17

Prayer works! The whole time we were waiting patiently for his EAD not even thinking that an interview would happen so soon! Good luck to the rest of y'all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EasternNCgirl View Post
                              Hello,

I have been a silent reader as of May 2017 when we first filed AOS for my husband. We filed by ourselves and without a lawyer. Our timeline is as follows:

PD: May 4
                              Biometrics: May 31
                              Interview Scheduled on July 14 for August 17

Prayer works! The whole time we were waiting patiently for his EAD not even thinking that an interview would happen so soon! Good luck to the rest of y'all!!!!
                              Congratulations! Where is your field office?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X