No announcement yet.

More then 2 years stay out of US with GC now any problem in getting Visit visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More then 2 years stay out of US with GC now any problem in getting Visit visa

Hi,

I got GC on November 2014 and i left US after 3 months after that due to some health reason i was not abld to go again to Us. Now i am good and wanted to enter US. I know due to long period staying outside US i have to let go my GC and will have to use I-407 form but my question is that aftet leaving the GC can i get visit Visa of US and any preference in visa is considered or any positive or negative impact on getting my Visit Visa.

Originally posted by Nadeem75 View Post
    Hi,

I got GC on November 2014 and i left US after 3 months after that due to some health reason i was not abld to go again to Us. Now i am good and wanted to enter US. I know due to long period staying outside US i have to let go my GC and will have to use I-407 form but my question is that aftet leaving the GC can i get visit Visa of US and any preference in visa is considered or any positive or negative impact on getting my Visit Visa.
    If you have sufficient evidence to prove that your overstay of your GC was beyond your control, you can try to apply for a SB-1 visa.
    Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X