Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E21 Category Missing from Latest I-140 Processing Time of NSC

Hi,

I am new to this forum... In the recently released processing time information of Nebraska Service Center https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do several categories are missing for I-140, e.g., E21, etc. May I ask what it could mean? Is it that the processing date has not moved for those categories so they do not bother updating it, or NSC has stopped processing those cases, or they are planning to transfer such cases to Texas Service Center? Sorry if the question sounds naive but any input or comment would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Question Seconded

I have the same question. Comments or inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by wolong View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this forum... In the recently released processing time information of Nebraska Service Center https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do several categories are missing for I-140, e.g., E21, etc. May I ask what it could mean? Is it that the processing date has not moved for those categories so they do not bother updating it, or NSC has stopped processing those cases, or they are planning to transfer such cases to Texas Service Center? Sorry if the question sounds naive but any input or comment would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by rjain6 View Post
      I have the same question. Comments or inputs will be greatly appreciated.
      Hi!,
      I have the same questions. Anyone knows why they didn't provide status of others I-140?
      tks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X