Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came to know about Fraudulent Marriage

Hello Friends,

I am a US citizen and divorcee with two kids. Also my parents live with me here in USA.

I met a girl(previously married) through Indian matrimony site and based on the chat/discussions, I have clearly mentioned that kids and parents are important to me and for this relationship to go any further, she shall agree to accept the facts thats I have kids and parents living with me. She assured me and my family that she will take care kids/family. Based on that, I and my family thought she is good fit for the family and we got married in middle of 2015.

I started the process to file for GC for her and she was in India with her parents. As the days progressed and once the GC fully approved, she started creating problems within the family members(my brother n sister's family). And from the day one she arrived in US, she has been having issues with everyone in the family. Also she has been causing issues with my friends and telling bad things me to the people in neighborhood. This has been causing lot of trouble to me. I have escalated the issues to her parents, cousin and also some of my close friends got involved, and we tried to understand her issue. I tried to reconcile with her, but unfortunately it lasted maximum 3 to 4 weeks and she will start the problems again. I am worried that by telling the stories to the neighbors, is she planning to file for a domestic abuse? I heard through one of my friend that she is asking other friend whether she can live with them? She already threatened me that she would file a complaint to local police station that i am not taking care of her. She threatened that she will write a letter and she will do something to herself.

On top of that, she has Insomnia and psychological issues, which everyone who involved also observed. I took her to the professional counseling also and she didn't cooperate with the counselor also. Counselor couldn't help much and told me since she is not willing to cooperate, she can't do much and I am free to do whats needed to preserve my life/sanity.

Now I am at a point where I am pushed to analyze whether she got married to me to get GC and come to US? The reason which makes me to believe in that direction is, her first marriage fell apart since her ex husband mentioned that he is working in US, but for some reason she couldn't goto US. I didn't investigate much.

Now based on things happening, I believe that she used my situation to get to US, and from the day one she never had intention to be part of the family. By considering this, I wondering what could be next logical step. I can file for Divorce, and even though I signed I-864, due to her behavior I don't want to be responsible for her financially. Can I report to USCIS about the situation and file a case under Fraudulent marriage.

Please let me know whether I can report to USCIS

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X