X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg., H1B visa renewal !

Hi,

A quick query on h1b visa.

1) my visa experiences on dec 2017 and I94 as well, but recently i have changed the employer i got new i797 with new I94 till 2020. in case i planned visit India after dec 2017, do i need to go to consulate or drop box for new visa stamping? what are the other options(Is there any DROP box in USa?)

Regards
    kumar

Originally posted by Sateesh Kumar View Post
    Hi,

A quick query on h1b visa.

1) my visa experiences on dec 2017 and I94 as well, but recently i have changed the employer i got new i797 with new I94 till 2020. in case i planned visit India after dec 2017, do i need to go to consulate or drop box for new visa stamping? what are the other options(Is there any DROP box in USa?)

Regards
    kumar
    As per current rules ,if at all you go out of US, between Dec 2017, Dec 2018, then you would be eligible for Dropbox. If at all you go out of US after Dec 2018, you cannot and have to attend visa interview. Also, it's at the consulate's descrition, they may can for interview even if you are eligible for Dropbox. There is no Dropbox/interview feature in US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks raghavi, i forgot to mention one more thing i.e but i have changed the employer, still i am eligible for drop box?

Current VISA is on X employer , moved to Y employer.

Regards
      Sateesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X