Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B stamping -Hyderabad Dropbox- Called for finger prints - Administrative Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping -Hyderabad Dropbox- Called for finger prints - Administrative Processing

Please share your experience. Are you in the same boat? I've seen 20-25 people in the same situation at the Hyderabad US Consulate.

I dropped my documents at the Hyderabad Dropbox center. I was asked to come to the consulate for fingerprints after more than 2 weeks, that too after I called the call center and created a ticket. Status on ceac shows as Administrative Processing and US Travel docs says 'there is no status update on the passport number provided'. Case Last Updated was changed to today (17th July), but status still shows as Administrative Processing on ceac.

29th June - Dropped documents at Hyderabad dropbox
    30th June - Administrative Processing
    14th July - Email received from consulate, asked to come for finger prints
    17th July - Completed finger prints at consulate
    17th July - Administrative Processing (Case Last Updated was changed to July 17th).

Will it take long time to get their decision? I'm a FTE at a 300 people US company.

Thank you
    Last edited by munnah1; 07-17-2017, 11:49 PM.

I am on Same boat

Drop documents in Hyd consulate on 12th July. Received an email on 17th July to come for Fingerprinting on 18th July. Can you please let me know how long is it taking after finger printing?

Comment

Any update on your case?

Any update on your case?

Originally posted by munnah1 View Post
      Please share your experience. Are you in the same boat? I've seen 20-25 people in the same situation at the Hyderabad US Consulate.

I dropped my documents at the Hyderabad Dropbox center. I was asked to come to the consulate for fingerprints after more than 2 weeks, that too after I called the call center and created a ticket. Status on ceac shows as Administrative Processing and US Travel docs says 'there is no status update on the passport number provided'. Case Last Updated was changed to today (17th July), but status still shows as Administrative Processing on ceac.

17th July - Administrative Processing (Case Last Updated was changed to July 17th).

Will it take long time to get their decision? I'm a FTE at a 300 people US company.

Thank you

Comment

I am on the same boat.

Thank you
        I gave my finger printing today. Can you please let me know if you get any update from Consulate.

Comment

On the same boat

Hi,
          I submitted the drop application on July 17th in Bangalore and it has US consulate in Hyderabad on July 19th. I got an email on July 20th asking to come and give fingerprints on July 24th. Can you please let me know if there are any status updates to your application since you gave your finger prints?

Comment

Any Updates on this case I got a mail today asking me to come for fingerprints

Hi,

Any updates on your case . I got a mail from consulate today asking for fingerprints & interview. But they only gave date and time for only fingerprints . Will there be subsequent interview as well .

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Thank you

Comment

Any change in status?

I am in the same situation right now. Any idea how long it takes after completing fingerprinting?

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X