Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case Reopened for Reconsideration- Any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Reopened for Reconsideration- Any thoughts?

I received my EAD and Advance Parole back in May based on pending I-485 application. We are still waiting the USCIS to schedule our interview. Last month, I received a notice saying that my case was reopened for reconsideration. Have anyone experienced something like this before? I called the USCIS a couple of times, but they are not providing any further information. Do you think that this a glitch or something that I need to worry about?

Question about the place im going under my advanced parol document

Hi guys,

I had a question in reference to the place im visiting while in my travel document. When i applied for my I-131 i put the inteded country to visit was Xcountry. I was wondering if by any chance i can travel to another Zcountry? Or i need to only go to the Xcountry. Will this give me an issue with the security when i get back to the US?

Please advise and thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by fdema View Post
      Hi guys,

I had a question in reference to the place im visiting while in my travel document. When i applied for my I-131 i put the inteded country to visit was Xcountry. I was wondering if by any chance i can travel to another Zcountry? Or i need to only go to the Xcountry. Will this give me an issue with the security when i get back to the US?

Please advise and thank you !
      No, you should only travel to the country that is on your travel document.

Comment

For advance parole pursuant to adjustment of status, you can travel anywhere for any reason

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X