Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b interview help needed

I have my interview next week. I want to ask two questions:

1. Please let me know what all things are required to be mentioned in an experience letter. If there is a specific format, let me know.

2. How early should I ask for the experience letter as I am currently working in some company here?

Also,
    I am currently working in a company here and will be leaving it once I get the Visa approved. So, should my letter say something like "Mr. YYYY currently employed in company YYY"?

Kindly guide me.

Hi,

Based on my previous my experience they won't ask you the previous company experience letter.
    Just keep in mind and say that you have already resigned the current job and willing to travel on new employment.

you should not say that I will leave my current company once I get my visa stamped.
    All the best.

BR,
    VN

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Hi,

Based on my previous my experience they won't ask you the previous company experience letter.
      Just keep in mind and say that you have already resigned the current job and willing to travel on new employment.

you should not say that I will leave my current company once I get my visa stamped.
      All the best.

BR,
      VN
      Why would one resign current job without having the visa in the hand?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X