Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current I-129F Processing Times

Hello,

I submitted an I-129F Petition for a K1 Fiancee visa in mid March for my fiancee who is currently living abroad. I received a NOA1 letter on March 23, 2017. As each day goes on, I review the processing timeline on the USCIS website. Last week, the data regarding all visas being processed by the California Service Center (CSC) had a 'Last Updated' date of April 30, 2017. On this date, the CSC was processing applications received on January 15, 2017. This past weekend, I neurotically reviewed the website again and saw that the site had changed. The 'Last Updated' category read the date May 31, 2017, and the new data for the I-129F visa claimed to be processing applications on February 15, 2017. This afternoon I reviewed the site again and saw that while the 'Last Updated' category still stated May 31, 2017, the date for the processing of I-129F applications for K-1 visas now read January 1, 2017.

I'm extremely confused as to what is happening in the California Service Center. Clearly, this website is not kept up to date, but is it possible that dates can jump around so much like this? So I suppose my questions are as follows:

1) Am I wrong believing that it should only take 100 (-ish) days to move from NOA1 to NOA2?
    2) Is there anyone I can call in the California Service Center to follow up my application?
    3) Does anyone else know of a recent case that submitted their I-129F application in March and have heard anything?

Any information will be gladly appreciated.

Best,

TheWaitingGame

USCIS processing times Monkey business

Hello, i live in florida. sent i129-f to texas lockbox april 15 , received NOA1 may 1, 2017 , advised my paperwork was sent to california service center,,

Still waiting on NOA2

I also Noticed the monkey business with the USCIS processing Times website, i watched it move every month from
    dec2016, to jan2017 , then feb2017, then suddenly jumped back to Jan 2017.

Any luck for you yet? if so, how may days between NOA1 and NOA2 for you?

Originally posted by TheWaitingGame View Post
    Hello,

I submitted an I-129F Petition for a K1 Fiancee visa in mid March for my fiancee who is currently living abroad. I received a NOA1 letter on March 23, 2017. As each day goes on, I review the processing timeline on the USCIS website. Last week, the data regarding all visas being processed by the California Service Center (CSC) had a 'Last Updated' date of April 30, 2017. On this date, the CSC was processing applications received on January 15, 2017. This past weekend, I neurotically reviewed the website again and saw that the site had changed. The 'Last Updated' category read the date May 31, 2017, and the new data for the I-129F visa claimed to be processing applications on February 15, 2017. This afternoon I reviewed the site again and saw that while the 'Last Updated' category still stated May 31, 2017, the date for the processing of I-129F applications for K-1 visas now read January 1, 2017.

I'm extremely confused as to what is happening in the California Service Center. Clearly, this website is not kept up to date, but is it possible that dates can jump around so much like this? So I suppose my questions are as follows:

1) Am I wrong believing that it should only take 100 (-ish) days to move from NOA1 to NOA2?
    2) Is there anyone I can call in the California Service Center to follow up my application?
    3) Does anyone else know of a recent case that submitted their I-129F application in March and have heard anything?

Best,

TheWaitingGame

Comment

Hi,
      My fiance (petitioner) called the info line that it tells you too on the USCIS website about 2 weeks ago as he didnt even receive the NOA1 via mail from posting to lockbox back in beginning of June. They put him through to the CSC who told him simple I-129F are being processed as well speak and then Friday he received our NOA2 which is awesome so that only took about 2 months. They did say that the website has to state the "oldest" application being processed at the time and that they only update around the 1st of the month
      Goodluck with everything

Originally posted by TheWaitingGame View Post
      Hello,

Best,

TheWaitingGame

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X