Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B stamping done, but got the Revoke Email from USCIS

Hello All,

My stamping was done last week of January 2017, I am about to travel in August 2017 I got the below E-mail from USCIS today.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: ABC YYYY YYYY XX

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On July 17, 2017, we mailed you a notice explaining our intent to revoke our earlier approval of your case, Receipt Number ABC YYYY YYYY XX. The notice explains what we will do. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice before July 31, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Awaiting for your valuable replies

BR,
    VN

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello All,

My stamping was done last week of January 2017, I am about to travel in August 2017 I got the below E-mail from USCIS today.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: ABC YYYY YYYY XX

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On July 17, 2017, we mailed you a notice explaining our intent to revoke our earlier approval of your case, Receipt Number ABC YYYY YYYY XX. The notice explains what we will do. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice before July 31, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Awaiting for your valuable replies

BR,
    VN
    Your employer should get the reason why it was revoked. Based on that further action can be taken.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X