Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B blanket

Hello,
    I am an electronic design engineer for home appliance, I will transfer from China to US, currently I am preparing the interview, about the L1B blanket Specialization, how to describe? as I think, if the VO insists thinking the company can find an employee in US instead of the applicant, generally he is right, because most of the applicant is not so special and irreplaceable.
    how to prepare the Specialization description? can I say I had worked for the company in China for 14 years and much familiar with our company's products?

Thanks for your feedback!

any suggestions? please!

Comment

no answer,

Comment

Originally posted by y2klc View Post
        Hello,
        I am an electronic design engineer for home appliance, I will transfer from China to US, currently I am preparing the interview, about the L1B blanket Specialization, how to describe? as I think, if the VO insists thinking the company can find an employee in US instead of the applicant, generally he is right, because most of the applicant is not so special and irreplaceable.
        how to prepare the Specialization description? can I say I had worked for the company in China for 14 years and much familiar with our company's products?

Thanks for your feedback!
        Only you can describe what is unique to you which separates you on your company products/processes from the remaining people in your team/organization.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Only you can describe what is unique to you which separates you on your company products/processes from the remaining people in your team/organization.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          thanks a lot

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X