Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educational qualification for GC- EB2 category

Dear Sir,

I am currently filed my GC under EB3 category wth my 3 years degree(Computer science) from India + 13 years experience (10 years in USA and 3 years in India) . My employer says my education is not qualified for EB2 category , so they decided to go for EB-3 category only. If I complete master's even after file , my employer will ready to port from EB3 to EB2 category. So , I planned to do Masters from india. I see there is a course like Master in System Management with 2 years from Madurai Kamaraj university which close to my home town . If complete that , will I eligible for EB2 category? .Please advice me in order to proceed .
    Thanks
    Last edited by coolguy09; 07-26-2017, 03:53 PM.

You first need to attain the foreign equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy09 View Post
      Dear Sir,

I am currently filed my GC under EB3 category wth my 3 years degree(Computer science) from India + 13 years experience (10 years in USA and 3 years in India) . My employer says my education is not qualified for EB2 category , so they decided to go for EB-3 category only. If I complete master's even after file , my employer will ready to port from EB3 to EB2 category. So , I planned to do Masters from india. I see there is a course like Master in System Management with 2 years from Madurai Kamaraj university which close to my home town . If complete that , will I eligible for EB2 category? .Please advice me in order to proceed .
      Thanks
      This will not always be accepted. It may take years of fighting with USCIS in order to get these 2 degrees as equivalent to the US bachelor`s. Instead doing it in your home country, you should look for a 4 yr program in US - no question and simple/direct process. There are several online options and some can even be completed faster if you pass all assessments. It does require dedication but it is possible to complete some of them in 2 years. Google for online programs in US.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X