Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to expedite EB1 filing with an EAD approved ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to expedite EB1 filing with an EAD approved ?

My L1A Blanket is due for 2 years of extension on April 22 2018. I have been selected for EB1 by my company under E13 category. Now I am filing for I-140 in the month of Aug 2017 and I would file I-485 in October 2017 assuming that priority date would become Current.
    How would I approach my issue as I would like to stay in US for a long term. I could see a risk of extension being rejected in Apr 2018. Could you please guide?

Would I able to get my EAD and I-140 approved in 9 months of time? Could you please help? Your help will be highly appreciated!

Originally posted by shyamda View Post
    My L1A Blanket is due for 2 years of extension on April 22 2018. I have been selected for EB1 by my company under E13 category. Now I am filing for I-140 in the month of Aug 2017 and I would file I-485 in October 2017 assuming that priority date would become Current.
    How would I approach my issue as I would like to stay in US for a long term. I could see a risk of extension being rejected in Apr 2018. Could you please guide?

Would I able to get my EAD and I-140 approved in 9 months of time? Could you please help? Your help will be highly appreciated!
    As soon as they fill your I-485 with EAD/AP, the combo card will be approved in 90 days more or less (more, eventually). With your EAD and pending I-485 you can stay in US. It will take you 12 months to get the GC if all goes well.

Comment

How to expedite EB1 filing with an EAD approved ?

ok thanks for your reply! If I have my I-140 in a pending state, May I file I-485 with an EAD? Still would I get EAD in 90 days? OR I will get EAD only if I-140 is approved in the system.

How many months USCIS takes to approve I-140 and to release EAD if the filing is non-concurrent?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X