Atlanta I-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta I-485

Very quick I wanted to tell people about my experience. My husband and I filed the 485 in January 12 (the pd). The fingerprints were February 16. Our case was ready to schedule since march 3rd and we tried everything until we went for an info pass. At the info pass they told us that the file was at the NBC and all we could do was wait. July 13th we called asking again about it and the women who answered said we can send a request since it was taking longer than normal. It seems that once the request is sent, they immediately start working back on it and send you a notice it's ready since we received saw that the schedule is ready as today July 28th. This also happened when we send a request for the employment card that was taking longer than normal. As soon as they send the request something happens and things get done. Our schedule is set for august 31st. We are writing this to help people like we received help. It's a little better to receive other people's experiences. Good luck!

Thank you!

Originally posted by Mayte View Post
    Very quick I wanted to tell people about my experience. My husband and I filed the 485 in January 12 (the pd). The fingerprints were February 16. Our case was ready to schedule since march 3rd and we tried everything until we went for an info pass. At the info pass they told us that the file was at the NBC and all we could do was wait. July 13th we called asking again about it and the women who answered said we can send a request since it was taking longer than normal. It seems that once the request is sent, they immediately start working back on it and send you a notice it's ready since we received saw that the schedule is ready as today July 28th. This also happened when we send a request for the employment card that was taking longer than normal. As soon as they send the request something happens and things get done. Our schedule is set for august 31st. We are writing this to help people like we received help. It's a little better to receive other people's experiences. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayte View Post
      Omg, I'm in Atlanta too and my interview is on Aug 31st too!! Hope we all get approved !!

Comment

Status

Hey, good luck on your interview! Is your husband adjusting status from a B2 visa?
        Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
        Priority Date: 01/22/2018
        Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
        Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
        Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
        Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
        EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
        EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
        SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
        GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
        Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
        I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
        GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

Originally posted by VinozzZ View Post
          Omg, I'm in Atlanta too and my interview is on Aug 31st too!! Hope we all get approved !!
          What time is your?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VinozzZ View Post
          Originally posted by kaylip View Post
          Hey, good luck on your interview! Is your husband adjusting status from a B2 visa?
          Yes, I came here whit B1-B2 tourist visa

Comment

Atl Filed Jan 5

My husband and I filed for his green card in January. They received it on January 5,2017. He is a daca recipient. Our case has been ready to be scheduled for an interview since February 22! I have called multiple times and they just tell me it's within normal processing times. I just sent a service request online. What exactly is an info pass?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X