Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Applied at the end of May 2017 and have received EAD/AP yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Applied at the end of May 2017 and have received EAD/AP yet?

Hello to all! I have been stalking this forum for about a month now in order to keep the faith going that a card will arrive soon. I am a U.S. citizen who is applying for spouse. The forms that we filed are as follows: I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization), I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence/Adjust Status), and I-131 (Application for USCIS Travel Document). Also, we hire a lawyer to assist with the paperwork so that there would be no time restarts for additional evidence or errors. For anyone who is curious, we live in Louisiana and our case was sent to Missouri. So far, here is our timeline:

November 30, 2016: married to alien spouse
    May 22,2017: mailed package to USCIS
    May 25, 2017: received mail confirmation from lawyer; arrived at MSC
    May 26, 2017: package reviewed and Notice of Approval mailed
    May 31, 2017: accepted fingerprint fee for I-485 (Register Permanent Residence/Adjust Status
    June 6, 2017: Notice of Approval in mail
    June 20, 2017: biometrics appointment
    July 12, 2017:lawyer submitted address change
    July 18, 2017: responded to address change request and referral was completed
    July 26, 2017: case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Today, marks day 66. We are going to hold off until the 75th day to submit a request on where we are. However, we are still within the 90-day window, so I am thinking that we should not be too concerned. We contacted our lawyer and was told that we should be expecting something by the end of August. If not, the lawyer will submit a request for us. We have not received any interview letter in the mail yet, but I will keep you all posted when it comes (or the EAD/AP comes)!

This process can be long and trying, but we all have to remain positive because there is nothing else that can be done besides remaining patient and waiting...

From Virginia

Hi,
    We are filing from Virginia and our case was sent to Missouri as well. Adjustment of Status based on Marriage to an USC

Same or very close time frame as yours.
    5/17 package sent to USCIS
    5/22 PD
    6/22 Biometrics
    6/29 case is ready to be schedule for an interview.
    No changes since then :/

I submitted an inquiry on the website on Aug 7th which was day 77 after my biometrics appt,. their only response was on an email saying "expect a reply by Aug 29" along with the inquiry number.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOrchard View Post
      Hi,
      We are filing from Virginia and our case was sent to Missouri as well. Adjustment of Status based on Marriage to an USC

Same or very close time frame as yours.
      5/17 package sent to USCIS
      5/22 PD
      6/22 Biometrics
      6/29 case is ready to be schedule for an interview.
      No changes since then :/

I submitted an inquiry on the website on Aug 7th which was day 77 after my biometrics appt,. their only response was on an email saying "expect a reply by Aug 29" along with the inquiry number.

Thanks!
      Please be sure to ley me know how it all works out for you! We haven't received any updates yet. I'm hoping thay something changes within the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted!

Comment

May 25th pd

My case was received on may 25th
        bio : June 18th
        ready for interview : June 26th
        raised sr aug 8th day 76....

Comment

Originally posted by Cossimo View Post
          My case was received on may 25th
          bio : June 18th
          ready for interview : June 26th
          raised sr aug 8th day 76....
          Let me know if you get anything! I'll keep you posted as well. Nothing yet on our end.

Comment

Originally posted by cgbadamosi View Post
            Let me know if you get anything! I'll keep you posted as well. Nothing yet on our end.
            USCIS received my case on April 28th.

On Saturday, August 12, i got my EAD card, after 106 that they received my case. The status online got stuck in "New Card Is Being Produced", so thats mean that the online status are not accurate .

Comment

Originally posted by jaiko399 View Post

On Saturday, August 12, i got my EAD card, after 106 that they received my case. The status online got stuck in "New Card Is Being Produced", so thats mean that the online status are not accurate .
              Thank you for this information! We are still waiting here. Today makes Day 82...

Comment

Hi, did you get RFIE? they received mine on May 1st. and sent back rfe on may 31st, until now nothing heard.

Comment

PD May 31st

Case was received :May 31st
                  RECEIPT NOTICE : June 6th
                  BIO: June 23rd
                  Case is ready to be scheduled for interview: July 12th

Since then no updates yet,I did not do any SR but I hope it will arrive soon. I did not get any updates about EAD/AP yet.

Comment

No, i didnt get any RFE. After 90 days that i didnt have any news from them, i submited to see what is going on with my case, and they answer me that on August 3rd I will get an answer from USCIS. First i thought that it was a standar answer, but actually on August 3rd i got an update on my case that "My New Card Is Being Produced".

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
                    Hi, did you get RFIE? they received mine on May 1st. and sent back rfe on may 31st, until now nothing heard.

Comment

No, i didnt get any RFE. After 90 days that i didnt have any news from them, i submited to see what is going on with my case, and they answer me that on August 3rd I will get an answer from USCIS. First i thought that it was a standar answer, but actually on August 3rd i got an update on my case that "My New Card Is Being Produced".
                      ok, that is great. Congrats again

Comment

finally

5/10/17 Application received by USCIS 130, 485 and EAD
                        5/16/17 Application accepted emails
                        5/17/17 Checks posted
                        5/20/17 Receipts received in mail
                        5/26/17 Biometrics appointment letter
                        6/05/17 Biometrics at USCIS completed
                        7/24/17 SR filed online
                        8/19/17 EAD card in production

finally.... waiting for this for 100+ days now

Comment

Originally posted by gunitp View Post
                          5/10/17 Application received by USCIS 130, 485 and EAD
                          5/16/17 Application accepted emails
                          5/17/17 Checks posted
                          5/20/17 Receipts received in mail
                          5/26/17 Biometrics appointment letter
                          6/05/17 Biometrics at USCIS completed
                          7/24/17 SR filed online
                          8/19/17 EAD card in production

finally.... waiting for this for 100+ days now
                          CONGRATS! 👏 Now, you can begin your life! We haven't gotten anything yet, but we submitted an SR last week. Hope to hear something soon!

Comment

Originally posted by cgbadamosi View Post
                            Hello to all! I have been stalking this forum for about a month now in order to keep the faith going that a card will arrive soon. I am a U.S. citizen who is applying for spouse. The forms that we filed are as follows: I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization), I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence/Adjust Status), and I-131 (Application for USCIS Travel Document). Also, we hire a lawyer to assist with the paperwork so that there would be no time restarts for additional evidence or errors. For anyone who is curious, we live in Louisiana and our case was sent to Missouri. So far, here is our timeline:

November 30, 2016: married to alien spouse
                            May 22,2017: mailed package to USCIS
                            May 25, 2017: received mail confirmation from lawyer; arrived at MSC
                            May 26, 2017: package reviewed and Notice of Approval mailed
                            May 31, 2017: accepted fingerprint fee for I-485 (Register Permanent Residence/Adjust Status
                            June 6, 2017: Notice of Approval in mail
                            June 20, 2017: biometrics appointment
                            July 12, 2017:lawyer submitted address change
                            July 18, 2017: responded to address change request and referral was completed
                            July 26, 2017: case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Today, marks day 66. We are going to hold off until the 75th day to submit a request on where we are. However, we are still within the 90-day window, so I am thinking that we should not be too concerned. We contacted our lawyer and was told that we should be expecting something by the end of August. If not, the lawyer will submit a request for us. We have not received any interview letter in the mail yet, but I will keep you all posted when it comes (or the EAD/AP comes)!

This process can be long and trying, but we all have to remain positive because there is nothing else that can be done besides remaining patient and waiting...
                            Any updates? I'm from Louisiana too, my PD is May 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Spg1988 View Post
                              Any updates? I'm from Louisiana too, my PD is May 1st
                              Today makes 100 days for us and still and word.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X