Denied Boarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied Boarding

I would like to know if anyone has been denied boarding in the past, especially before 2015, whilst carrying passport and OCI card but without the U visa sticker.

Finally does anyone know if it is an offence by Airline to allow passengers to board with only the OCI card before 2015 and will the Airline face a 1 lakh fine or is this irrelevant?

Originally posted by Miss Legality View Post

Finally does anyone know if it is an offence by Airline to allow passengers to board with only the OCI card before 2015 and will the Airline face a 1 lakh fine or is this irrelevant?
    It helps if you can tell us where you got this information?

Comment

I recently changed my legal names and got new US passport. Then, applied for miscelaneous service to update my names on the OCI. I got a new OCI book; however, there is no U-VISA sticker on my new US passport. It appears as though OCI book and new US Passport would suffice for travel to India. I haven't come across any clear information on this so far. Nevertheless, I plan to carry all old US passport and old OCI book as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Legality View Post
        I would like to know if anyone has been denied boarding in the past, especially before 2015, whilst carrying passport and OCI card but without the U visa sticker.

who apply for new OCI, including transfer or in lieu of PIO, the Passport is no longer attach OCI sticker on it. you will only carry the linked passport to your OCI book to travel.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X