Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surrender Indian passport with New OCI at same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surrender Indian passport with New OCI at same time?

Can we able to apply for renunciation with New OCI. I try to apply through online and it is asking me surrender passport or obtain renunciation certificate. I was planning to apply it together.
    Should i apply for renunciation and wait to get renunciation certificate then apply for OCI. I was planning to get both done with walk in CKGS office NY by finishing all paper through online.
    I have taken an appointment to submit my documents for renunciation or Is there any option to get it both done by same time.

Originally posted by Abhilashkch View Post
    Can we able to apply for renunciation with New OCI. I try to apply through online and it is asking me surrender passport or obtain renunciation certificate. I was planning to apply it together.
    Should i apply for renunciation and wait to get renunciation certificate then apply for OCI. I was planning to get both done with walk in CKGS office NY by finishing all paper through online.
    I have taken an appointment to submit my documents for renunciation or Is there any option to get it both done by same time.
    if you are submitting to New York, Yes you can do both at the same time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X