Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schengen Tourist Visa Sponsorship Queries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Tourist Visa Sponsorship Queries?

Hi Folks! I'm new on this forum website. I'm a student, i'm currently 21 years old. I don't have a job obviously because I'm a student. If ever I have, I don't think my salary can handle my travel expenses.

My biological brother and I talked about travelling. He's going to Japan next month and I told him to sponsor me, but since he'll be there next month, that would be too late. Then I raised this issue with him. He wants to travel to Europe after 6 months. He said that if possible, this will be my graduation gift from him. I want to travel to Europe so bad. I just really love it, its history etc.

My brother earns almost 2000 euros per month and I think this will be enough for us (plus his savings). He's been working for a year with that company, which makes him a regular employee and proves his stability in his job. He's not a permanent resident or citizen of any developed or free visa countries , though he works in Saudi Arabia (and he has a very descent job there that's why he has a big monthly salary). We are citizens of a developing country btw (Philippines).
    Now, going back to the question, can my brother sponsor my trip to Europe (those countries under Schengen)? I'll be with him while travelling. He will handle all the expenses (our accommodation, ticket, food, etc). Our planned destinations are Germany, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, & Finland, if we can make it within a fortnight or month.

If this is possible, can you give me some official website links which talk about this matter? Or Can you just directly answer me here? What will be the process and how long will it take? How difficult? and what is the average percentage to be approved or declined?

Please give us advice on how to convince a European embassy about this matter.

We will be there to go on a tour only, without any intentions to stay permanently or look for a job. We'll be there for a fortnight or a month.

PLEASE GIVE ME HOPE!! THANKS

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X