UK fiance worried about Co sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK fiance worried about Co sponsor

Hey There so i'm new to this site but i was looking for a place that i could share my concern. I am a 20 year old white British girl and have been with my American fiance for 5 nearly 6 years flying back and forth visiting and we have finally decided that we cant stand to be away from each other any more and have got engaged. Unfortunately where he lives job opportunities are hard to come by (small town in Louisiana) so instead he has decided to start a lawn care company. unfortunately though its still very early days and doesn't meet the financial requirements to sponsor me. His dad makes over 36k a year and has decided to sponsor me, house me and feed me if need be etc. I have been told that this is highly looked down on in certain countries though and was wondering if this would be an issue in the UK (London). (my fiances dad only has 1 person in the house that relies on him financially)

An important advantage of managemart is the ability to regulate and effectively manage all the company's document management - contracts, invoices, correspondence, orders, and protocols. The system has tools for creating documents using built-in templates. Scanned copies can be attached for quick access to printed original documents. All documentation is consolidated in electronic storage.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X