Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for interview I 485

Hello,
    I filed my l 485 receipt date july 12 2016. Still waiting for interview.finger print and medical done. Got EAD last sept its going to be expired. I filed it I 130 was approved. I had immigration court case as i came as student but later it was dismissed upon approval of I130. I got married in 2015 my wife is USC.
    My field office is atlanta but they say case is still sitting at NBC.
    Is there anyone here waiting for interview from atlanta office around these dates.
    Any sugesstions what to do next to have case sent to field office. Its been more than a year now.
    Thank you

Originally posted by ammaltariq View Post
    Hello,
    I filed my l 485 receipt date july 12 2016. Still waiting for interview.finger print and medical done. Got EAD last sept its going to be expired. I filed it I 130 was approved. I had immigration court case as i came as student but later it was dismissed upon approval of I130. I got married in 2015 my wife is USC.
    My field office is atlanta but they say case is still sitting at NBC.
    Is there anyone here waiting for interview from atlanta office around these dates.
    Any sugesstions what to do next to have case sent to field office. Its been more than a year now.
    Thank you
    Sorry to hear it's taking so long for your interview date to be set. If you have a lawyer see what can be done. If you're working make sure to reapply for your work authorization before it expires. Best of luck and keep the faith!

Comment

medical report

Did you file your medical report after you initially filed your applications? I was thinking I could file my husband's paperwork, get his EAD, then have the medical report done. What are your thoughts/experiences? Thanks in advance!

Comment

TAX TRANSCRIPTS for NATURALIZATION INTERVIEW

Originally posted by Standing View Post
        Sorry to hear it's taking so long for your interview date to be set. If you have a lawyer see what can be done. If you're working make sure to reapply for your work authorization before it expires. Best of luck and keep the faith!
        Friends!
        How do you bring to the NATURALIZATION interview?

1.- Tax Transcripts (I have them)

2.- Certified Tax Returns (How do you obtain this?)

Comment

Tax Transcripts for NATURALIZATION interview

Hi

What do you need to bring for NATURALIZATION interview?

1.- Tax Transcripts (I have them) or

2.- Certified Tax Returns (how do you get this?)

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AILE View Post
            Hi

What do you need to bring for NATURALIZATION interview?

1.- Tax Transcripts (I have them) or

2.- Certified Tax Returns (how do you get this?)

Thank you
            you can request certified tax returns through IRS website. It may take a few days before they could mail it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by smilezz View Post
              you can request certified tax returns through IRS website. It may take a few days before they could mail it to you.
              What form do you use to get the Certified Tax Returns? Please!
              Is it the Request for Copy of Tax Return 4506? An you pay $50 per year????

Comment

Originally posted by LostInPaperwork View Post
                Did you file your medical report after you initially filed your applications? I was thinking I could file my husband's paperwork, get his EAD, then have the medical report done. What are your thoughts/experiences? Thanks in advance!
                I filed all the documents without getting the medical and then got a notice that you can bring the full medical report to the interview. But I have now questions about whether or not it will affect of me even getting the EDA without the Mexicali?

So good luck! Hopefully someone can answer our questions

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X